Jump to content

Jamie Lynn teases Zoey 101 reboot


Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope!  

The fact that she thinks there is actual demand for this... But no, guys, let it be made. I want to witness first-hand her temper tantrums on ig when the show gets cancelled mid-season. By t

Before y'all tear into her, she's trying to make her own coin. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The fact that she thinks there is actual demand for this...

But no, guys, let it be made. I want to witness first-hand her temper tantrums on ig when the show gets cancelled mid-season.

By the way, is it just me, or was she the most "uncharismatic" actress even back then? Comparing her performance there to Britney's in Crossroads? She for real will ALWAYS be the lesser, untalented sister. I am sure the lack of talent is something that formed a bond with her and Lance Bass.

No wonder she wants the conservatorship to continue!

 

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I guess Jamie & Co. are trying to diversify their businesses amidst Britney’s refusal to work  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Do people think that Britney/Jamie or her team is involved with this show? They don't own it/never owned it. It's produced by Nickelodeon Studios and Schneider's Bakery. They own the rights. 

Britney/her father and her team have literally nothing to do with this.

And Jamie-Lynn doesn't think there is a demand, obviously some producers/executives at Nickelodeon do.  

Jamie-Lynn will get a paycheck for acting and maybe the theme song if they go that route.

But their father won't be over-seeing anything, it's not their show.

Link to post
11 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

 

Do people think that Britney/Jamie or her team is involved with this show? They don't own it/never owned it. It's produced by Nickelodeon Studios and Schneider's Bakery. They own the rights. 

Britney/her father and her team have literally nothing to do with this.

And Jamie-Lynn doesn't think there is a demand, obviously some producers/executives at Nickelodeon do.  

Jamie-Lynn will get a paycheck for acting and maybe the theme song if they go that route.

But their father won't be over-seeing anything, it's not their show.

I think I read once it wouldn't air on Nickelodeon. So are you thinking it'll go direct to that Viacom streaming service that's supposed to come out soon?

Link to post
8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

And yet somehow still less disrespectful and vile than a woman who is best friend with her sister's captor, almost drove her cast-mate to suicide, and pulled a knife out and threatened the life of a complete stranger. A woman who watches her sister being abused regularly and continuously throws her under the bus while continuing to profit off of her. You get a grip. And don't quote me again.

That’s not how life works. “Well they are worse than me so it’s fine.”  No. Be better. 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

That’s not how life works. “Well they are worse than me so it’s fine.”  No. Be better. 

You're no one to tell me what to do, so stop quoting me. I have no interest in what you have to say.

Link to post

This is off topic.... Why did I have to read about this in BRITNEYS FORUM?  Also f eels like whenever Britney is out of commish they ramp up the other spears for some quick cash.  But legit the only reason anyone pays attention to her is because they are thirsty for Brit.  It’s the sad reality.  

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post

The twitter comments Britney fans left her are just hilarious. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

By the way , dare i say i can't wait for this? As in i can't wait for Britney's team to turn her into their new cash cow....maybe after 12 years of non stop working she'll know what Britney feels? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Link to post
10 hours ago, A.a.A said:

 

Do people think that Britney/Jamie or her team is involved with this show? They don't own it/never owned it. It's produced by Nickelodeon Studios and Schneider's Bakery. They own the rights. 

Britney/her father and her team have literally nothing to do with this.

And Jamie-Lynn doesn't think there is a demand, obviously some producers/executives at Nickelodeon do.  

Jamie-Lynn will get a paycheck for acting and maybe the theme song if they go that route.

But their father won't be over-seeing anything, it's not their show.

How do you think she's gotten the "reboot" to go ahead? She's been licking Lou's hole since Britney stopped working....Lou is pretty connected and has an entire company. 

Trust me James and Lou will be getting their part of the stake . Not to mention this b itch will be getting Britney's fortune if god forbid....... so yeah it's one circle otherwise you'd see JL standing up 4 Britney and her freedom but no she's running after her interests. 

Link to post
3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You're no one to tell me what to do, so stop quoting me. I have no interest in what you have to say.

This isn’t a “telling you what to do” - we aren’t 7. It’s about being a kind human, something you clearly have no interest in being. 

Link to post
3 hours ago, summer2summer said:

The twitter comments Britney fans left her are just hilarious. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

By the way , dare i say i can't wait for this? As in i can't wait for Britney's team to turn her into their new cash cow....maybe after 12 years of non stop working she'll know what Britney feels? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I even wish itd work out so maybe they would all stop leeching off Britney 24/7 but I dont think It will. No one cares about JL in 2020 (not like they did before, but now its just worse). Im sorry but she has the charisma of a wall, the talent of Lance Bass and she looks a young version of Jamie wearing a bleached wig. So sadly I dont think she will ever be successful.

Link to post
  • Super Moderators

Does that mean they’ll finally set Britney free and Jamie Lynn takes her place? Girl we appreciate your sacrifice, it’s for the greater good :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block