Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope!  

The fact that she thinks there is actual demand for this... But no, guys, let it be made. I want to witness first-hand her temper tantrums on ig when the show gets cancelled mid-season. By t

Before y'all tear into her, she's trying to make her own coin. 

Posted Images

So what is she wearing?  That doesn't look anything like Zoey unless she grew up to be a go-go dancer.... that show was BORING AF anyways.  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

16 minutes ago, Bundy said:

So funny how they all went to Los Angeles just a day after Jamie. I bet they didnt fly together just to try keeping up appearances. They all know it wouldnt be good for super mama bear Lynne to be seen with Jamie now. Same with JL who is trying to keep a clean image and have a career. They are all fake I swear. After Britney having a small victory j lust days ago there they are all in LA now. I wouldnt be surprised if they will try to influence Britney to drop the whole thing bc itll cost her so much, Jamie is sick and they all just want the best for her. I dont believe in any of them bc they all live together in Louisiana while Britney is alone all the time. 

Only Jamie is in LA, Jamie Lynn's Instagram pic is old.

2 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’m not joined to Twitter, so I can’t read the comments. What is the gist?

She said "Are u ready?", So everyone saying we’re ready to free Britney, sending gifs saying "No" and stuff.  It's funny i would say. Im laughing

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Only Jamie is in LA, Jamie Lynn's Instagram pic is old.

R u sure these are old?

5 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’m not joined to Twitter, so I can’t read the comments. What is the gist?

U can open the page on google 

Just now, Bundy said:

R u sure these are old?

Yes, see the thread @Slayer did, she posted the original site from february with papz pics. And also Lynne is in Tatum's house

4 minutes ago, nanabs said:

She said "Are u ready?", So everyone saying we’re ready to free Britney, sending gifs saying "No" and stuff.  It's funny i would say. Im laughing

Just now, Bundy said:

It's an exception, there are also people saying that they want to see the Zoey reunion, but the fans are dragging her mostly

10 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Yes, see the thread @Slayer did, she posted the original site from february with papz pics. And also Lynne is in Tatum's house

I didnt see it, ill look for it. I wonder why JL posted these pics now, she didnt even say it was a throwback on the caption 

I mean why not, it was a hit show. I watched it a little just bc she's Britney's lil sister but it was way too young for me. But it's cute that they are rebooting it for the fans of the show.

7 minutes ago, nanabs said:

It's an exception, there are also people saying that they want to see the Zoey reunion, but the fans are dragging her mostly

That person lowkey shaded JL and the rest of the family tho lol 

And I saw that many people are rooting for the reboot, wtf :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I didnt see it, ill look for it. I wonder why JL posted these pics now, she didnt even say it was a throwback on the caption 

Yes, it absolutely doesn't make sense. She's so stuuuuupid, I really don't understand her online behaviors :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: Tatum had to defend her friend in the comments because everyone was complaining about masks