Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope!  

The fact that she thinks there is actual demand for this... But no, guys, let it be made. I want to witness first-hand her temper tantrums on ig when the show gets cancelled mid-season. By t

Before y'all tear into her, she's trying to make her own coin. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Also, reboot? She's not Lizzie McGuire. Her show isn't even on the level of Lizzie McGuire in both commercial and cultural impact to even merit a reboot. You only do a reboot if you're iconic:imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Not her being the Christina Aguilera to Hillary's Britney. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 7

I just dont wish to flop it like her so called singing career bc maybe If that **** was successful once in her life, her horrible family would leave Britneys fortune alone for a bit 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Word on the street is that Tristar's next desperate ploy for some coin is re-releasing "Chillin wit you" By Demand (Pride remix)

#Justice4ChillinWithChu

Do you think we can make it #1? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I can support my girl Myah getting another paycheck, though. These are rough times.

Dance Halloween GIF

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not her being the Christina Aguilera to Hillary's Britney. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

That was supposed to be Lindsay, don't get it twisted.

Stream "Xanax" and "Back to Me", now available on Spotify!

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I just dont wish to flop it like her so called singing career bc maybe If that **** was successful once in her life, her horrible family would leave Britneys fortune alone for a bit 

Seconded. As much as I dislike her it's probably for the best if she manages to make money out of this instead of leeching off Britney.

36 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

She wishes she was like Christina in any way 

U know a talented singer who was successful on her own, had an impact on the music industry and won a lot of awards and praise. What does Juno have? A Spears last name and the charisma of a wall, and thats it :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Word on the street is that Tristar's next desperate ploy for some coin is re-releasing "Chillin wit you" By Demand (Pride remix)

"There's only one bixxh, the real one... Jamie"

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not her being the Christina Aguilera to Hillary's Britney. 

She not even Xtina. She's Vitamin C. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Bundy said:

She wishes she was like Christina in some way 

U know a talented singer who was successful on her own, had an impact on the music industry and won a lot of awards and praise. What does Juno has? A Spears last name and the charisma of a wall, and thats it :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

On the bright side, Britney might finally make some money from her sister's venture for a change if they use the same theme song. Written by the one and only princess of pop! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

On the bright side, Britney might finally make some money from her sister's venture for a change if they use the same theme song. Written by the one and only princess of pop! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

They probably would bc Nickelodeon always used the fact she was Britneys sister to promote her flop show. Maybe thats why some stupid kids back then even thought she was actually Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: