Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Exhale+

Jamie lynn: no better feeling than taking off your mask

Also Jamie lynn: thank God for mask 

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

So weird that she posts paparazzi pictures of herself. I mean why not take some cute selfies? Also what happened to Jamie Lynn she was so pretty on zoey 101 and now she literally is starting to look her dad. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

And just a reminder we already saw the leaked expense reports for this trip. Britney most likely paid for this flight despite the fact Jamie Lynn says she's never earned a dime off her sister. I wonder if Jamie Flop will pay her back with the $50 bucks she made from that baby bottle pop sponsorship? 

A new post about something that happened months ago, 3 pictures, one pic with a difference, the emojis, thanking God for things... The little runt had better not be shading her sis 😂

Anyhow... she's snapping on Instagram because the comments are full of people pointing out the photoshopped masks and asking her about them even though she mentions it in her caption ddd... she seens stressed, poor thing.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

5 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

And just a reminder we already saw the leaked expense reports for this trip. Britney most likely paid for this flight despite the fact Jamie Lynn says she's never earned a dime off her sister. I wonder if Jamie Flop will pay her back with the $50 bucks she made from that baby bottle pop sponsorship? 

Those expense reports were from 2012. They haven't released the past years yet.

She is tiresome 

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

But I saw on her insta, that she made up with that other girl from Zoey 101 she had a falling out with which kinda nice I guess

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: