Jamie-Lynn posts a throwback paparazzi pic of her and Lynne arriving in LA

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

UPDATE: I did some research and found that these are old pics from Feb 2020 and not recent

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

1 minute ago, holditagainstbritney said:

So all of them + Jamie in LA, huh? This is sus. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Could be that the lawyers want to meet with them since they all play active roles in the cship. 

Not the whole family going to LA now that they see the free Britney movement isn’t going to stop and Britney is starting to win things lol.

I wonder if they are there to kiss her *** to be in good terms if she gets to be free and keep living the good life or if they are there to talk to her and say “stop fighting we luuv you Brit!” 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Just now, s&m said:

Just one question Maddie doesn’t have classes? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

They all are  getting ready for that November :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

It's Saturday in LA. It's probably a quick 1 day trip and they'll be back by Sunday night. 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's Saturday in LA. It's probably a quick 1 day trip and they'll be back by Sunday night. 

Oh ok :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I wonder if it's a late birthday party/get together for Jayden & Preston's birthdays as maybe Lynne and their cousins (maddie etc) hadn't seen them for it?

Obviously Jamie's not invited or allowed because of that restraining order :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

If teamcolon is trying hard to make something against Britney, they will need to consider justice is coming :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

She's back more than ever :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

We love you Britney, keep fighting girl, BArmy is here with you :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OMG! So, they're fake? Why did they make this? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::gunriah_mariah_carey::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: They are trying hard to clean JL imagen "the good in team con" SURE, Jane!

PS: Waiting for the real arrive to LA... Jaime Luno, press, paparazzis are still waiting for you to make you some interesting questions :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: