Nick Jonas serving big strong arms

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Baby, I was referring to me and my King Cobra

HUWAA :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

But I did marry only one, and it's you. Kitty's the one married to King Cobra, not me. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh brother-in-law. Sometimes i... i forget that i'm married to Joe. 

I need a Nick Jonas in my life 

Oh hello  those arms   

Posted Images

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Make it cream, make me scream. Out in public, make a scene. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I love it when I call you senorita, I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya, but every touch is oh la la:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Ooh you keep me coming for ya :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Spoiler

OOh she loves it when I come :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I love it when I call you senorita, I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya, but every touch is oh la la

Ooh you keep me coming for ya 

Reveal hidden contents

OOh she loves it when I come :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

They say you like a good time. My oh my. You come alive at midnight. Every night~ My mama doesn't trust you. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

You're only here for one thing but so am I. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

He's yummy but I feel like he's not endowed based on bulges. As long as he knows how to work it though, that's all that matters.  Priyanka is one lucky gyal. 

It's my husband Joe who has the biggest. Nick said so. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

He's yummy but I feel like he's not endowed based on bulges. As long as he knows how to work it though, that's all that matters.  Priyanka is one lucky gyal. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I don't even care, big Ds are hot to look at but it's overrated and **** culture

I bet Nick knows how to do it without hurting :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1