my Ex girlfriend hated me being Bisexual

this was around 4 years ago. my Ex girlfriend split up with me just because she found out i was bi. i felt hurt. betrayed and lost. she said that she felt weird that i had been with men and then women. she found it wrong. Actully what she said to me has still left a Emotional Scar even to this day. 

Aww. I would only be scared that my lover would find a girl instead of me but that is because I'm insecure. You're better off finding someone who understands you and is more open minded. 

3 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Aww. I would only be scared that my lover would find a girl instead of me but that is because I'm insecure. You're better off finding someone who understands you and is more open minded. 

thank god i have. l love my girlfriend i am with now. we are also expecting a child together

• Love 1
  • Like 2

To be honest I would have felt taken aback as well. You should've been upfront. The fact that she "found out", makes it feel like you were hiding something from her. Did she find gay poorn, old bfs, heard from someone else? 

I think her saying it was wrong to be bi is ignorant. I think the hiding of a piece of who you are would have gave me some thoughts of betrayal. Like you had another life. 

Im glad you found an incredible girl and congrats on your baby! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Not to be an *** here but they're 'ex' for a reason and just try your best to ignore those feelings and focus on your current situation about your gf and an upcoming child. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1