This Day in Pop: Criminal music video premieres in 2011 (October 17)

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

This. I love Criminal but i hate the lack of justice it got with such a bad video like that :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

Was the MV that bad? I was pretty happy with it considering they actually invested in her 4th single. 

the mv was really bad. Britney apperantly said it was her idea. well then it's her first bad idea for a mv. also the lead actor is jason :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: I never liked him:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 1
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loved the video and I loved the song! Yes i'm one of the people that voted for Criminal to be a single and you will all deal  Criminal is SO good, perfect 4th single!

Sabi and her steaming pot of vegetables would have changed the pop game, period. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

I don't like Inside Out but it was a highlight and would have smashed the charts. 

How can someone not like IO :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

At least u know itd have slayed the charts tho :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You know a man holds a grudge and this was around the time Gaga, Beyoncé and Clowny started to fade on my radar because their fan bases got this video age restricted :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: they were pressed she was still snatching weaves 13 years into her career :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

What? Their fans were the reason Criminal was restricted?

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was #TeamCriminal :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

If u guys had volted for IO instead, FF could have had 5 singles. How can u guys sleep tonight knowing that is beyond me :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

Pretty sure IO won that poll though?

It didnt :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Everyone talked about how IO would slay the charts and should be a single, but there were fans that loved Criminals flute and how Criminal sounded a Madonnas song (dont remember the name tho), so when they did the poll and Criminal won, many people were actually surprised. Thats why Criminal became a single, bc it won the poll. 

13 minutes ago, Invitation said:

https://www.mtv.com/news/1668729/will-drop-dead-beautiful-be-britney-spears-next-single/

Was He About To Lose Me not an option?

Why do I remember voting for it?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-asks-fans-on-facebook-4th-single/

I guess I voted for Criminal lol

Vote for Inside Out, we’ll worry about “Criminal” later!

At least Jordan knew what was good :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

It's so forced and unnatural looking. Trawick was just creepy like he was her conservator at  one point.

He really looked kinda creepy, it made me uncomfortable watching it tbh and this comes from someone that loves MP even tho I loathe Ktrash. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Jason Trawick ruined it for me :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

me too :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: i swear when i first watched it after the video was released, i was like hmm i have a bad feeling about this and Britney might regret it later 

• Love 2

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Exhale+

The song is a great single pick because it was different from songs that were played on the radio at the time and all of my friends thought it was really catchy. 

I chose Inside Out for the 4th single so i wondered if it would have had the same impact on people outside of the fandom :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 2

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

me too :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: i swear when i first watched it after the video was released, i was like hmm i have a bad feeling about and Britney might regret it later 

K-fed My Prerogative teas :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

• Haha 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

38 minutes ago, Bundy said:

It didnt :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Everyone talked about how IO would slay the charts and should be a single, but there were fans that loved Criminals flute and how Criminal sounded a Madonnas song (dont remember the name tho), so when they did the poll and Criminal won, many people were actually surprised. Thats why Criminal became a single, bc it won the poll. 

But it looks like Drop Dead Beautiful was 2nd place...