This Day in Pop: Criminal music video premieres in 2011 (October 17)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loved the video and I loved the song! Yes i'm one of the people that voted for Criminal to be a single and you will all deal  Criminal is SO good, perfect 4th single!

Sabi and her steaming pot of vegetables would have changed the pop game, period. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Invitation said:

I voted for He About To Lose Me

Yes but they didn't include her vocals enough, so... 

Drop Dead, Inside Out would only work in America, not worldwide, too urban. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I do think it was a good choice. 

:onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I just listened fully :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I like the bridge :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

in before you really mean you like the picture of Britney on London Bridge a few days before filming the Criminal music video

britney-spears-in-london-october-2013_1.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

criminalv.jpg.d67f053155c5edc1e73cc9520e0d8140.jpgUpon its release, the video was flagged on YouTube, and only registered people above 18 years old were able to watch it.

This is so funny, I've seen many movies on Netflix that had full nudity, violence etc. and were rated +16 :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

The video isn't my favourite, during FF era Britney was on Momney mode, and I didn't like it. Just 2 years after Circus era, she was so different, like different person :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Extremely vulgar, and gross video :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

A indecent MV and Lackluster single to close off such the last iconiquee era of Britney :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Also, #TeamInsideOut and #TeamHATLM over Flopinal :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Criminal is pretty European. Loves it :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, 5HINee said:

I was team criminal too until watching the video. I stopped listening to it after the mv. it totally ruined that perfect era. the song was a ww hit though

This. I love Criminal but i hate the lack of justice it got with such a bad video like that :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, 5HINee said:

I was team criminal too until watching the video. I stopped listening to it after the mv. it totally ruined that perfect era. the song was a ww hit though

Was the MV that bad? I was pretty happy with it considering they actually invested in her 4th single. 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, Invitation said:

Was the MV that bad? I was pretty happy with it considering they actually invested in her 4th single. 

Well it would have been a decent one, if those "scenes" did not make the cut, but they did make the cut sooo :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Like 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga: