My New Music Video "Speechless"

I want to come here to breatheheavy and share my new music video and get some feedback on it to see what everyone thinks! There was a Britney Spears music video that was a huge inspiration behind creating my video. Can you guess which video it is?

speech.jpg.393a806aab01d4d8f239f0218b1055b8.jpg

• Love 8
  • Like 1

There definitely is resemblance to the Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: However, particular parts resemble a different type of movie that has nothing to do with Britney. :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point: Although I like your voice and I think you're talented, I believe that both, the song and the music video should have been shorter. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Wow, I really liked it!

It gave me old school vibes, you have a nice voice and I enjoyed the video!

The song was catchy and had me bopping

ImaginativeEachKilldeer-size_restricted. 

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Wow the video has nice quality in terms of visuals, I love the film format and how cute you both look togethere... well done!
I think your voice really shines in the high notes, I would have love to hear a little bit more of your high range during the song.
Nice work, keep going :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Super Moderators

Britney stood at the edge of the cliff, step it up :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

but seriously, it's beautifully shot and everything about it screams 90's. 

To be a little picky though I wished the camera had a shade over it so you don't have that lens flare (sorry it gave me randee vibes) there's a lot of unnecessary shaky footage, I think it brings the quality down slightly as it looks messy like the camera is having a whiplash moment and we can't focus on you. Also more close ups, it helps break the monotony and most music videos would mostly be in medium or close ups anyways. I also think the color is a little flat? more contrast? that's more an artistic call so it's up to you man. Also, I feel you save more of the drone shots towards the end, like use it sparingly in the beginning and then once you get to the bridge and your high note, it just makes it more impact with that shot showing the entire scenery. 

I really am a nice guy :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators

I gave you a 'like' on Youtube because you have taste if you were inspired by the I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman music video. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+

Amazing video! Serving INAG,NYAW Tease, i see :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Music-wise, i really liked it. It gives me so much late 90s-Early 00s vibes and i too wish sometimes pure and beautiful tracks like this dominated the music industry to this day :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Once again, wonderful work! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga: