Jump to content

The exact moment Britney lost her Freedom | The conservatorship(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 3 Premiere TODAY!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The third part premiered!!! (link below) It's seriously a Netflix quality documentary. Done so well!! You can show people (even non-fans) to display her career and what tragedy happened to her in

Ooooh they better drag Lou Taylor's crusty *** in the next part Also this made me really sad and to be honest I think her "breakdown" was pretty mild for what she was going through at the time.

Guys I have downloaded all parts from Youtube just incase it disappears, (my instinct because it mentions Lou a lot and she filed a law suit against a fan just the other day so) If it disappears

Posted Images

2 hours ago, LaLohan said:

I just started the second part and Im crying .... The part where she loses her memory card :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: How disgusting and heartbreaking 

Omg imagine if the paparazzi would have kept the card and publish the pictures 😱 

  • Like 3
Link to post
20 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Don't know.. why people find JK funny btw? At least he and Britney have a good moments but still don't like him :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I dont like him at all, hes a bully and a ****ty comedian. Idk why people like him, it must be the same reason people like that annoying Cordon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators

I'm watching part 1 and it's getting me pretty mad. All of the questions about her clothing choices, her virginity, her breasts... wtf?! Thank God society has come a long way in the last 15-20 years. 

  • Love 5

#FreeBritney

Link to post

Those documentaries were fantastically well done. It really brought me back to the 2000s era which was sad really as a fan of Britney. Anyway, I really can't wait for the part 3 since I didn't really learn anything new from the two documentaries, hopefully the 3rd installation will be well done. 

  • Love 3
Link to post
10 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Those documentaries were fantastically well done. It really brought me back to the 2000s era which was sad really as a fan of Britney. Anyway, I really can't wait for the part 3 since I didn't really learn anything new from the two documentaries, hopefully the 3rd installation will be well done. 

I knew all the facts and things there too, but it's incredibly well done to show people who are not in the Britney world in a good condensed way about her crazy life and in fact she's not crazy but just unfairly bullued, harassed and controlled.

 

looking forward to part 3 and the dragging of Lou lou

  • Love 4
  • Like 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I'm watching part 1 and it's getting me pretty mad. All of the questions about her clothing choices, her virginity, her breasts... wtf?! Thank God society has come a long way in the last 15-20 years. 

Britney was a victim of sexism all her life. Imagine people asking these questions to Billie Eilish in 2020, but I still think Britney got worse than a lot of people back then and still does. Some people are still ******* mean, condescending, rude and sexist towards her nowadays even tho they pretend to be all about human rights, mental health awareness and feminism.

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to post

This was soooo well done but really hard to watch. I had to stop in between and take a break because it overwhelmed me, lol. I'm SO mad at how she was treated and how low we are capable of going as human beings. I can't grasp it either, like what was going on through people's minds? I can't imagine anyone currently relevant going through the same thing she did and receiving the same vicious treatment. Why Brit? I swear even people like Amy Winehouse always had people's empathy during their struggles? I'm glad there were people like Chris Crocker, Craig Ferguson and the writers of South Park. 

I think it's an even bigger kick in the face that people broke her and then complained when she never fully came back. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

#FreeBritney from everything.

Spoiler

 

  • Love 3
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
23 hours ago, Cassyls said:

This is so well done wow!

 

Also whats the song they play at the ending credits 

 

 

and this is the other song they used

 

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post

Damn, I never realized what a hard life Britney lived throughout her life. It’s kind of sad. She pursued fame to escape her early traumas to cultivate a secure future, only to lose her freedom (the very thing she was seeking). 
 

I wouldn’t say this was on any Netflix level production wise, but it was throughly done. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
  • Exhale+
8 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

That one idiot (forget the name, some 'comedian') rapid-fire mocking her at the VMAs and profiting off of dehumanizing her...

Thats Perez Hilton, i was beyond shocked to see how low could the guy go. He's a horrible human being :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

And then to think people like him stay uncancelled and poor people like Britney are always trying to be cancelled by other fandoms :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

  • Like 1

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Link to post
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thats Perez Hilton, i was beyond shocked to see how low could the guy go. He's a horrible human being :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

And then to think people like him stay uncancelled and poor people like Britney are always trying to be cancelled by other fandoms :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

No, not him, the guy that was making fun of her while being interviewed by someone. It was like him cracking pathetic jokes about her weight. I can't stomach going back to rewatch atm. The Perez guy is simply trash. Funny how a person like her gets shat on for 2 decades yet this piece of sh.t still goes by having a career and acting like no one can touch him (last I saw, at least, I don't keep up).

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

No, not him, the guy that was making fun of her while being interviewed by someone. It was like him cracking pathetic jokes about her weight. I can't stomach going back to rewatch atm. The Perez guy is simply trash. Funny how a person like her gets shat on for 2 decades yet this piece of sh.t still goes by having a career and acting like no one can touch him (last I saw, at least, I don't keep up).

 

Regardless, all critics in 2007 were ruthless to Britney and she deserves an apology.

 

 

  • Love 1

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Link to post

I watched and it made me so anxious, for real. I really hate how the paparazzi and her team did her dirty. This wouldn't happen now, but back then it was "cool" to destroy popstars.

For real, this world was so cruel to her and to think she was trapped after this for over a decade, paying for something she didn't even start... Oh God. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I shouldn't watch part 3, it really doesn't do me good. I mean, I was here during 2007, but it didn't affect me as much as it gets me now, maybe cuz I was younger and didn't realize how serious this whole situation was.

I just want her free and for all of these people to pay for what they have done to her.

  • Love 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block