The exact moment Britney lost her Freedom | The conservatorship(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 3 Premiere TODAY!!!

• Super Moderators
6 hours ago, DMG1991 said:

I'm so curious (Ha! Get it?) Anyway I was wondering how many people on this site actually have the Britney FTR DVD? Because it's so crazy to me that you can't really find any part of it online for the most part.

I never bothered to buy it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

but here I found it on this Chinese(?) site

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, if anyone wants to see For the Record, I found it here

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Rs411d7oq?from=search&seid=15542411192536120359

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The third part premiered!!! (link below) It's seriously a Netflix quality documentary. Done so well!! You can show people (even non-fans) to display her career and what tragedy happened to her in

Guys I have downloaded all parts from Youtube just incase it disappears, (my instinct because it mentions Lou a lot and she filed a law suit against a fan just the other day so) If it disappears

Ooooh they better drag Lou Taylor's crusty *** in the next part Also this made me really sad and to be honest I think her "breakdown" was pretty mild for what she was going through at the time.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, FantaFantaNoCoke said:

And also... that countdown they did on MTV with Britney reacting to her top MTV moments was really cute too.

Oh I had always wanted her to do that!! She looked so great that day and I watched it probably more than I watched FTR.:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Her reactions were a bit disappointing, and the fact she was crying all the time supposedly after or before the show. Seeing that picture broke my heart

• Exhale+

I literally don't have the strength to watch all this again, it takes me back to 2007. This woman had so MUCH INJUSTICE done to her by literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON around her. Her mum, her dad, her sister, her managers, her lawyers, her psychologists, the court judges. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON screwed her over and I am genuienly AMAZED she still finds the strength to fight and actually BELIEVE in the good in people :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I am not even kidding I am tearful right now, how can the world allow this? Why are we allowing for such evil people to dominate over a kind and GOOD person? Aren't we supposed to defend what little good is left in this world? She's like a lamb thrown into a pack of wolves. WE MUST set her free as soon as possible :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 5
  • 3 weeks later...