Losing a Pop legend to the Media (a must-watch documentary)

ColdAsFire89

• ColdAsFire89 changed the title to Losing a Pop legend to the Media (must watch documentary)
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The second part premiered!!! It's seriously a Netflix quality documentary. Done so well!!  I can't wait for part 3 where they expose Lou Taylor - the end boss (they tease it at the end)!

Ooooh they better drag Lou Taylor's crusty *** in the next part Also this made me really sad and to be honest I think her "breakdown" was pretty mild for what she was going through at the time.

Props to Craig Ferguson for defending Britney and refusing to mock her even tho he was threatned to do in 2007.    So different from all the rest of the rats that made her situatio

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BritLOVER said:

LOVED IT!! Wish we didn't have to wait so long for part 3 

I know right?! can't wait for part 3. Seriously one of the best documentaries I've seen about her and I've seen them all!

I'm a bit worried Lou will take down part 3, we have to save it just in case

• Love 7
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I’m gonna have to watch :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

you have to. it's incredible!!

and finally an understanding PRO-Britney and empthatic stance and not she's crazy and sensationalized "Britney off the rails" or  let's paint her in the worst light..

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Jordan Miller changed the title to Losing a Pop legend to the Media (a must-watch documentary)
  • Exhale+

I'm not really happy with the title. I know they're referring to her public persona but it's misleading. 

Besides that, they're doing an incredible job. The dedication.

As for Britney, I'm speechless. I don't know how someone can endure so much pain and scrutiny at the same time. She's a strong woman! 

Hoping for the best outcome for Britney the person! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Exhale+

Just done watching it, and the sheer amount of work, dedication and research towards their longest video was TRULY worth the wait :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I am so happy how they managed to capture one whole year and properly explain when, how, and why it happened and when i saw those clips of how Britney was exploited, harassed by the paparazzi, betrayed and hurt pull me to almost shedding some tears :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

So excited to see what they bring out in part 3 :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga: