Jump to content

Britney sent us warning signs for over a decade | The control (a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 4 Premiered TODAY!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fourth part premiered!!! (link below) It's seriously a Netflix quality documentary. Done so well!! You can show people (even non-fans) to display her career and what tragedy happened to her i

I’m literally shaking after all of this.  I just want to say Britney is stronger than every mother fker out there.... who in the world would’ve survived that much pain, that much scrutiny, that much j

Guys I have downloaded all parts from Youtube just incase it disappears, (my instinct because it mentions Lou a lot and she filed a law suit against a fan just the other day so) If it disappears

Posted Images

  • Community Leader

I watched part 4 last night. When I came on the screen I was like :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

They used clips from our AMA with Myah Marie which I thought was cool. They do a great job at deep diving. The editing is epic. 

They showed my 2009 interview with Jason Kennedy in my old childhood bedroom with my big britney poster in the background :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: that interview is cringe but also kinda iconic :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

  • Haha 7

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I watched part 4 last night. When I came on the screen I was like :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

They used clips from our AMA with Myah Marie which I thought was cool. They do a great job at deep diving. The editing is epic. 

They showed my 2009 interview with Jason Kennedy in my old childhood bedroom with my big britney poster in the background :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: that interview is cringe but also kinda iconic :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Low-key you were thirsting for Jason Kennedy, weren't you?

Mhm GIF by memecandy

  • Haha 3
Link to post
52 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I have some teaa about Brit's childhood and soon I'll have something about current situation. I don't know if you know this or nah, I'm not sure if it's true tbh but I heard some stuff from some source, if u wanna know DM me maybe 

I wanna know. Please tell me!

  • Like 1
Link to post
15 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I have some teaa about Brit's childhood and soon I'll have something about current situation. I don't know if you know this or nah, I'm not sure if it's true tbh but I heard some stuff from some source, if u wanna know DM me maybe 

I would like to know as well!

Link to post
On 12/29/2020 at 12:38 AM, Mantequilla said:

Okay, I was totally immerse, in a very serious mood... And then they actually mentioned "Pretty World". That's when I lost it. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm gonna need special mentions for the smasher, single of the millenium Freak Like Me and Apple Pie in parts 5 and 6. 

https://m.soundcloud.com/fthaters/myah-marie-freak-like-me-edson this? 

Britney Jean reject? I saw old newsarticles from 2014 / feat. with Gaga, pretty sure they wanted to use her again, but too many people figured it out? 

Link to post
On 1/1/2021 at 6:59 AM, Alexanda said:

https://m.soundcloud.com/fthaters/myah-marie-freak-like-me-edson this? 

Britney Jean reject? I saw old newsarticles from 2014 / feat. with Gaga, pretty sure they wanted to use her again, but too many people figured it out? 

Freak Like Me feat Lady Gaga was a rumor SOMEONE made up. The author of the rumors said that it was fake, and that the lyrics he posted on Twitter were made up. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Freak Like Me feat Lady Gaga was a rumor SOMEONE made up. The author of the rumors said that it was fake, and that the lyrics he posted on Twitter were made up. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

But that's Myahs voice? She recorded it, just for fun? 

Link to post
23 hours ago, Alexanda said:

But that's Myahs voice? She recorded it, just for fun? 

Lol, she actually records music that's not for Britney, but Idk, don't ask me. I don't even know if this was submitted to Britney. It's weird that the only available version is this horrible remix. 

All I know is that Freak Like Me feat Lady Gaga is not a real thing. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block