New pics of Britney at the beach #bikiney

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney reading Exhale

well we saw her pretending singing live for 20 years so I guess we can accept her instagram pictures to be a litlle reworked. We are a very tolerant fanbase 

she looks AMAZING!    THAT BODY! THAT SKIN! 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Also guys is this the first time we've actually saw her using her phone and browsing in public? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

She was allowed 3-4 times.. Depends how good she was acting past year or two :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Oh look .... a dimentia patient on the beach. ALONE. I wonder how she could walk on sand , and how she could remember how a beach looks like. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Is her team back at it again? " look she's out and using a PHONE" 

Britney Spears EXCLUSIVE: Troubled pop star shows off her bikini body while relaxing freely at the beach in Malibu... after winning small legal victory against her father Jamie 

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

28 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I wanna know how she does it in videos. Because I could use some editing nnnnnn

It isn't on her videos... But even her pictures are less photoshopped than 2-3 years ago. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Britney Spears EXCLUSIVE: Troubled pop star shows off her bikini body while relaxing freely at the beach in Malibu... after winning small legal victory against her father Jamie 

Troubled? Really? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

This! You remember when we said that Britney did not provide current content on her Instagram but what a coincidence that she uploads a current photo to her Instagram and she is photographed by the paparazzi.

Yep. The post and the daily mail pictures almost at the same time.

Posing for the papz, she probably already knows him/them by the name lol.

I don't know why she accepts this, it's sad.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

It would be weird if she's removing the lips but not the dice

dice-tattoo.jpg

I agree, by the history of the tattoo, you know. I personally believe that it isnt a removal.

5 hours ago, Busybee said:

Her body is amazing Idc what anyone says she is almost in her 40s with limited celebrity resources its refreshing that her body is gained the old fashioned way. Its not "celebrity perfect" but I'm so tired of seeing the same damn shape. She is looking good and juicy :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I do suspect she's had some lipo at some point, but I agree fully. Her body has always looked healthy. At her peak, she worked damn hard for her figure. Something I always thought was admirable about her is that just about anyone could have a body like hers with hard work... unlike a lot of the influencers these days, unless you say working hard to earn money to spend on elective surgeries counts. Not trying to shame anyone for that either-- it's just something that I admire about Britney specifically.

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yep. The post and the daily mail pictures almost at the same time.

Posing for the papz, she probably already knows him/them by the name lol.

I don't know why she accepts this, it's sad.

It is part of her personality, she has that education ... she adds that she has been abused for 12 years, and for her this is normalized.

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Troubled

Freely 

Small

The featured words ... what an intentionality.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Lol I love how carefree she is in these pics. Especially when she noticed the pap taking her pic so she gave them a pose: :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

34483088-0-image-a-103_1602872497880.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, LLuvia said:

It is part of her personality, she has that education ... she adds that she has been abused for 12 years, and for her this is normalized.

She said in interviews how hard It is for her to say "no", but we reach the point where If her handlers tells to jump off a cliff, she'd probably do It. 

She'll need a lot of help with the mental abuse, I hope the new lawyers protect her somehow.

On 10/16/2020 at 8:29 PM, Karmickiss said:

I have a question. Does she wear the wristband because she is possibly getting her tat lasered off? Because I am getting a tat lasered and I have to protect it from the sun also.

Isn't she said she want dices off? Not sure what hand she have them on though. Could be that, or she just sprained her hand a bit