Why cant fans accept Britney may have some mental problems. (Not conservatorship related)

I just dont understand why some people can't accept that she may have developed some mental disorder from trauma and stress etc. I'm not talking about the conservatorship but some fans dont understand that mental disorders are unpredictable and can be triggered by many different things. I havent seen Britney ever seem 100% after her breakdown that I think could have been avoided if she took time for herself and that's pre conservatorship. I'm not diagnosing her but there is something there for sure you can see it by just looking at her now compared to her in the past. She just seems like she has her wits about her like she use to. 

(Update) 

I know most do but some fans are saying shes better orbat least act like she is cured.For those bringining in the conservatorship I'm not discussing that with mental health, I'm just speaking in general terms of her mental health and how some people think that singing and dancing are signs shes cured but anyone knows mental health is so unpredictable and like drugs people relapse back into those problems when certain triggers happen. It's like that saying you never beat depression you just learn to live with it. ( I'm not stating she should be or not be in the conservatorship bc of it) 

• Dislike 8
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Who are you talk ing about? Most people here have accepted this since 2008 and have been championing for her throughout the entire conservatorship. People have accepted for years that she at the very least has serious issues with anxiety. What prompted you to even make this thread? Most people in Hollyweird have some sort of mental illness. In fact, after this year I'd say 80% of the population probably is as well. The question is has Britney had the tools to achieve her own autonomy or has she been sabotaged at every turn? Have the people around her wanted to give her the opportunity to learn the skills to thrive on her own or are they all belittling her and making her feel dependent on them? 

YOU SNAPPED :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Moderators

Who said that? Girl... no one's in denial here. We been knew.

It's evident on her videos and the way she talks. She's very nervous and anxious and it's obvious that she's not the girl we used to know.

It's not a secret anymore. (Now we've opened up the door) Starting 2007 and from then on, she'll never... never be the same again. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 5
  • Like 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

YOU SNAPPED :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Girl, in this fandom its been even known and fans have accepted as common knowledge that a meet and greet can go either way...lol. "Awkwardney" has been a thing since the Circus era I believe. We been knew. What fans is the OP talking about? I haven't got a clue. But we love and accept our girl the way she is. If anything I would say we are the most understanding and sympathetic fanbase. I know more about mental health issues, conservatorship abuse, etc DUE to being in this fandom. lol

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

If anything conservatorship deteriorated her mental health. 

Exactly! 

That c-ship ****ed up, instead of helping... they caused her more trauma. She's actually so strong to be co-operating with those people for so long, but well, who wouldn't in her situation, finally she had enough and has people on her back helping her to fight back.

• Love 4

I think Brit is traumatized. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:But I also think she can handle everything alone. She knows when she needs support and help. Then she hired an assistant, a babysitter, or go to a psychologist. (she has done it during the Britney era). She doesn´t need people to control her life and tell her what to do. She knows by herself even when she is in a weak state.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
18 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Mmmmhm K Lou.

Fun fact this base never denied Britney having some mental health issues. Never. That was never our issue and it will never be.

We and common sense refuse to believe she has extremely serious mental health issues that require conservatorship meant  for comatosa,senile,dangerous ppl etc.

If anything conservatorship deteriorated her mental health. 

So idfk what you are trying to say or do here.

Plus no one is ever 100% ok, but Britney did show improvement over the years. Literally, from 2011 to 2016 every year was better than the last one. It wasn't until 2017 that her anxiety started to become more obvious onstage, and in interviews, and then since 2019 we haven't had anything from her besides the Instagram posts, so it's impossible to make a fair judgement of her current situation. 

• Like 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

As others have said, fans aren’t in denial about mental health issues, it’s perfectly ok, many people have them but most people aren’t stripped of all their rights and free will cuz of it, that is what fans have a problem with.

Plus, a person doesn’t need to be a doctor to see that the cship itself has affected her the longer it’s gone on.

• Like 2

I think Britney was overworked from the minute she was signed to around 2004 when she finally snapped and said enough was enough. The OHT schedule was atrocious - they worked her like a machine. 

She missed out on a lot growing up as has been documented by many people who met her throughout her career. She also had a very public breakup which I think broke her in the process. She’s had a very full on life with the whole world analysing her and commenting on every single thing she does. Add that to nobody listening to a single word you say and just wanting to make as much money from you as possible.

I would probably have mental health problems if I’d had to deal with half the stuff this poor woman has had to endure. Equally I think her dad has been drugging her up and blackmailing her since 2008. I don’t think the heavy medication is helping her current situation. They don’t want to solve the problem they want to shut her up.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

I just dont understand why some people can't accept that she may have developed some mental disorder from trauma and stress etc. I'm not talking about the conservatorship but some fans dont understand that mental disorders are unpredictable and can be triggered by many different things. I havent seen Britney ever seem 100% after her breakdown that I think could have been avoided if she took time for herself and that's pre conservatorship. I'm not diagnosing her but there is something there for sure you can see it by just looking at her now compared to her in the past. She just seems like she has her wits about her like she use to. 

Even if she was deeply psychotic and schizophrenic, if she is able to work and to perform and take care of her kids, like she proved she can do, there's no reason for a conservatorship. At max, you can have a power of attorney which is like if she gets into a manic crisis she can be hospitalized against her will, and these are for people who actually NEED it, like they try to commit suicide, or harm others, or etc

I have a personal relationship with bipolar diagnosis, since my ex boyfriend was deeply bipolar, and had to be hospitalized many times, but he isn't in a conservatorship, maybe because he's not worth millions of dollars?

That's the thing, it's about money not about her well being. I'm not against Britney having conselours and therapists weekly or daily or whatever it takes, but a conservatorship? having no freedom or civil rights? that's modern day slavery

• Like 1

AND, you can bet that her mental diagnosis right now is worse BECAUSE of the conservatorship, and the mental and emotional abuse they have been doing to her for 12 years and more. It's their fault she is in the state that she's in. 

• Like 2