Britney posts new yoga video at the beach

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

they don't allow her to have a Yoga teacher.

dead or she's somewhere else to ask for it :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

2 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

You'd have got it the first time had you read my post, which explicity says that I think she controls the CONTENT of HER posts but HER SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM are the ones who send it out.   Unless I accidently wrote an essay somewhere about her having full access to a phone and her account log in and I forgot?  Liking Sam's posts is nothing to do with her CONTENT and HER message.    I believe that is  something that has changed in the last year or so, and is more in control than an intern at TriStar liking vids of Sam lifting weights in his sausage smugglers.

FFS, don't @ me unless you can comprehend my words.

Ok, and you should think twice before create threads implying "Britney does Control her Instagram" If you know this is a lie. Picking content is far from controlling anything.

It's that simple Angry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Ok, and you should think twice before create threads implying "Britney does Control her Instagram" If you know this is a lie. Picking content is far from controlling anything.

It's that simple Angry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

But the whole debate is with people saying that it's forced by her team and not authentic.  

You clearly have comprehension issuesAngry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

27 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

But the whole debate is with people saying that it's forced by her team and not authentic.  

You clearly have comprehension issuesAngry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Not controlling her gram  = authentic? Lol

Her content can be easily manipulated, her captions out of context, videos edited.

Her videos seems forced, If It's real or not we can't be sure... But It does seems forced.

Her team does whatever they want with the material. That's obviously Britney recording, but that's It... We don't even know If she is the one writing that...

I don't know why you even trying to prove she "call the shots", that would only prove she's completely alienated and lost notion of reality. Her current Instagram is bad for her image, it's the realityseth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I heard she had a bodyguard hold a bag for hours while she re positioned a tripod and her camera.. also took to her phone multiple times to shoot herself and talk on it.. and she was quiet polite and didn’t bother anybody around.. I love how this is her element.. and maybe an outing.. a celebration for her win in court. Enjoy it Britney 

Hate to say it but I think her insta is her. 
she was spotted at the Beach by paps + she won the right to her own lawyer! So I think these posts reflect how she feels even the bad ones 

18 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Not controlling her gram  = authentic? Lol

Her content can be easily manipulated, her captions out of context, videos edited.

Her videos seems forced, If It's real or not we can't be sure... But It does seems forced.

Her team does whatever they want with the material. That's obviously Britney recording, but that's It... We don't even know If she is the one writing that...

I don't know why you even trying to prove she "call the shots", that would only prove she's completely alienated and lost notion of reality. Her current Instagram is bad for her image, it's the reality

I don't understand why you are so upset about someone having a thought out, positive spin on things.  You might not think it's true but it's just as possible that it could be - I'm not making any outrageous claims.

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

You're right I did... but it seems...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkxiuvAkEX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

I don't understand why you are so upset about someone having a thought out, positive spin on things.  You might not think it's true but it's just as possible that it could be - I'm not making any outrageous claims.

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

You're right I did... but it seems...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkxiuvAkEX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm not upset, don't worry. Funny, they... I mean Brit posted that cheap quote twice on her IG. Joe Biden Reaction GIF

8 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Brady Bunch K GIF

Wow I can even say something that's clearly a fact and you still want to 'argue', if that's what you call posting gifs instead of having anything to actually say.  

You want to go through her account together and we can list all the double, triple posts and you can learn to count at the same time.

12 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Wow I can even say something that's clearly a fact and you still want to 'argue', if that's what you call posting gifs instead of having anything to actually say.  

You want to go through her account together and we can list all the double, triple posts and you can learn to count at the same time.

Sis, now you're showing your desperation here. Why the fact I disagree with you matters so much? 

I just posted a Gif, chill lol. I mean, If you have so much sure about your theory, Just let It go... Not everyone will agree with It.

You just seems very insecure about It. You want to believe that's the reality, but do you really really... Really believe It?

Anyhow... I think it's enough for our conversation here. You can send me a private message If you want to keep going. Updating this thread with sillyness it's not a good idea.