Jump to content

2016 Article Confirmed Britney is worth $770 Million Dollars, asking where did 81% of her money go?


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+
22 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Damn can you imagine losing 80% of your income? Worse yet, losing that much money because of your own father's schemes?

Its really horrible and inhumane and i dont want Britney to have such a fate like MJ :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

#freebritney

  • Like 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post

According to forbes Britney earned 15m in 98, 38.5 in 99, 39.2m in 2001. In 2002 she already had over 100 million. 

After the cship was put in place, from what Forbes reported she earned at least 276,5m counting only the years of 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.

I dont know if its accurate but it seems she could have earned 10 million in 2010 as well. What she must have made in 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 no one exactly knows tho.

So in the end the 57million fortune doesnt make any sense when she earned more than that in 2011 alone.

  • Love 2
Link to post

I remember back in 2010 that we were mocking Flopga fans  because Britney did nothing that year and she did 60+ million while Flopga was touring and did less.

So her networth being 56 million is bullsh**

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Exhale+
On 10/16/2020 at 11:04 PM, Bundy said:

According to forbes Britney earned 15m in 98, 38.5 in 99, 39.2m in 2001. In 2002 she already had over 100 million. 

After the cship was put in place, from what Forbes reported she earned at least 276,5m counting only the years of 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.

I dont know if its accurate but it seems she could have earned 10 million in 2010 as well. What she must have made in 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 no one exactly knows tho.

So in the end the 57million fortune doesnt make any sense when she earned more than that in 2011 alone.

That too by 2007, Britney was already worth over 500 Million dollars. She made 225 million dollars in 3years alone (2002-2004). Its so obvious her money is being taken advantage of.

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
On 10/16/2020 at 11:34 PM, s&m said:

I remember back in 2010 that we were mocking Flopga fans  because Britney did nothing that year and she did 60+ million while Flopga was touring and did less.

Omg that was actually a thing? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

That too by 2007, Britney was already worth over 500 Million dollars. She made 225 million dollars in 3years alone (2002-2004). Its so obvious her money is being taken advantage of.

Were u heard about the 500m in 2007? Was it a credible source?

Link to post
  • Exhale+
Just now, Bundy said:

Were u heard about the 500m in 2007? Was it a credible source?

In the first post of the topic, if you add all the income she made from 1998-2007, it shifts to over 500kk dollars

If you forgot about the above post :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

In the first post of the topic, if you add all the income she made from 1998-2007, it shifts to over 500kk dollars

If you forgot about the above post :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

But is moneynation that trustworthy? 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
Just now, Bundy said:

But is moneynation that trustworthy? 

Yeah, its a trustworthy site since they do a lot of accurate information and research.

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah, its a trustworthy site since they do a lot of accurate information and research.

Their numbers are a little bit different from Forbes'. Back then it was said she made over 100 millions from 98 to 2001. Id guess that even If she spent a lot with Ktrash when she was married to him, she still should have at least 300 million or smt. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Their numbers are a little bit different from Forbes'. Back then it was said she made over 100 millions from 98 to 2001. Id guess that even If she spent a lot with Ktrash when she was married to him, she still should have at least 300 million or smt. 

Keep in note tho, that Forbes also said Britney has 600 million dollars to her name, and so is this site. So we dont know her true earnings each years but its pretty much equalized upon by income sites.

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block