2016 Article Confirmed Britney is worth $770 Million Dollars, asking where did 81% of her money go?

• Exhale+

2 years before the #FreeBritney came onto the light, MoneyNation, a site did a research on Britney's net worth and how much she truly holds to her highly recognized and memorable name...

In total, Britney has a net worth over $700 million dollars, however, the source questioned where did most of her money go, giving thoeries such as possibly overspending.

Now that we have come to know of her money-laundering guardianship, it seems her net worth has been extremely damaged

#FreeBritney

Britney Spears net worth 1998 $111,874
Britney Spears net worth 1999 $14,065,777 (Best-Selling Teenage album of all time)
Britney Spears net worth 2000 $37,938,600 (2nd Highest Selling Female Album of the 00s)
Britney Spears net worth 2001 $57,773,913 (Most Expensive Pepsi Deal- $10 million dollars)
Britney Spears net worth 2002 $64,529,075 (Most Powerful Celebrity Of 2002)
Britney Spears net worth 2003 $72,411,766
Britney Spears net worth 2004 $84,631,497 (Highest Paid Celebrity of 2004)
Britney Spears net worth 2005 $74,539,548
Britney Spears net worth 2006 $64,168,775
Britney Spears net worth 2007 $54,741,641 (Most expensive photo sold- Picture Of Britney Infamously shaving her head was sold for $500k Dollars)
Britney Spears net worth 2008 $42,671,935
Britney Spears net worth 2009 $71,895,738 (Highest grossing tour of 2009)
Britney Spears net worth 2010 $62,760,215 (Candies Endorsement)
Britney Spears net worth 2011 $75,034,663
Britney Spears net worth 2012 $65,987,845 (Highest paid X-Factor Judge)
Britney Spears net worth 2013 $57,659,372 (One of the most richest female musicians on earth)
Britney Spears net worth 2014 $48,971,529 (One of the highest grossing Las Vegas residencies of all time)
Britney Spears net worth 2015 $56,658,045

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:yeah, multiple times has she been reported earning over 50 million PER YEAR. Remember when she was the best earning artist in 2012 with 58 million in a year? How come her current net worth is only 57 million? Did her father and A. Wallet fail in their only job? 

• Exhale+

No that is too much.

But if we go according to Forbes reports since 2009. She was earning between 40-60 million bucks per year till 2012. From 2013 till 2018 her earnings were between 25-40 million. So that comes up to 350-400 millions of earnings. With expenses etc. she should be worth between 250-350 million (based on her entire career). Its insane that she spent 200-300 millions in 12 years

• Exhale+
Just now, Easy There said:

No that is too much.

But if we go according to Forbes reports since 2009. She was earning between 40-60 million bucks per year till 2012. From 2013 till 2018 her earnings were between 25-40 million. So that comes up to 350-400 millions of earnings. With expenses etc. she should be worth between 250-350 million (based on her entire career). Its insane that she spent 200-300 millions in 12 years

Actually Forbes back in 2014, made a list of richest female musicians in which Britney was inducted for having $600 million dollars. That list had been taken down mysteriously tho. Also, i do think Britney has gone far beyond the 350 million figure, her perfume empire itself grosses in billions of dollars, and the money made from BOMT and OIDIA album sales alone were over 200 million dollars.

• Exhale+
19 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:yeah, multiple times has she been reported earning over 50 million PER YEAR. Remember when she was the best earning artist in 2012 with 58 million in a year? How come her current net worth is only 57 million? Did her father and A. Wallet fail in their only job? 

That too, Britney had over $500 million dollars to her name pre-conservataship, so what has happened to all of that money. Britney alone made 84 million dollars in 2004 itself.

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Just Because said:

What the 😳ell happened to all her money? 

Thats the point. The amount of money the guardianship is laundering from her account is beyond crazy :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Britney did not blow through all this money herself.That's what her conservatorship team wants you to believe because the money is all being siphoned off by her beloved family and the rest of "her" team.And yes i do believe Britney has grossed this large a networth because she has been around a lot longer and accomplished more than other artists that have a networth of 300-500 million.I don't believe Jamie's narrative that the court would oversee all expenses if things are being swept under the table and the right people paid off.

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, BorninaBarn said:

Britney did not blow through all this money herself.That's what her conservatorship team wants you to believe because the money is all being siphoned off by her beloved family and the rest of "her" team.And yes i do believe Britney has grossed this large a networth because she has been around alot longer and accomplished more than other artists that have a networth of 300-500 million.I don't believe Jamie's narrative that the court would oversee all expenses if things are being swept under the table and the right people paid off.

This. I highly doubt that Britney overspends. I mean, we can see it through her clothing, and we all know she is not that extravagant. Heck even Britney in FTR was shocked for a H&M dress that was $120 dollars, how can that same person overspend 290 million dollars :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I fear that Britney will end up broke like Whitney Houston  and Michael Jackson.

Britney is a dolphin surrounded by sharks.

I  pray this story has a happy ending. 🙏

• Exhale+
44 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I fear that Britney will end up broke like Whitney Houston  and Michael Jackson.

Britney is a dolphin surrounded by sharks.

I  pray this story has a happy ending. 🙏

I hope that doesn't happen :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I think her fortune is way bigger than 50something million. Maybe they just represent a small part of her total fortune, possibly only her assets. Like houses, cars, stocks etc.

I'm glad more & more people are questing where the money is. No way someone as highly successful as Britney since 99 is only worth less than 60 million. I don't believe that for one second. Especially since Britney has never been a high spender. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Heck even Britney in FTR was shocked for a H&M dress that was $120 dollars, how can that same person overspend 290 million dollars :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I remember watching it back then and been like whaat? :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:  how can something be expensive for Britney Spears?! 

Or maybe they have already cut her allowings by that time and she had to count what she was spending