Britney DOES control her Instagram - My theory and ESSAY on ROSE, RED and the posts sending everyone into meltdown....

1 hour ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Thanks for replying!

I basically said all I meant on why I disagree, and the main reason is the incredible amount of stress we know for a fact she's going through and it's showing in her behavioral tics. When she records herself, she doesn't look like she's only nervous because of whatever is being recorded. She looks like she barely sleeps, totally frazzled. Plus, Britney has always been a person with pride, a pride they kept trying to train out of her, and I don't think she'd want to appear the way she does on purpose. I think she would want to keep her dignity if she indeed could read all the comments speculating on her mental health etc. Of course she knows by now how ****ty people are, but I don't think she'd want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her appear low.

The gym incident could have been an accident but seems like a reach. I do agree she probably did that on purpose, either because she flew into a rage (totally understandable) and out of impulse or because she wanted to spite her team.

I don't think I've seen that post in the mountains, so I can't comment on that.

Regarding the phone, I think she isn't allowed to go online and her team show her very sanitized versions of things but largely keep her in the dark. She did have it on the beach recently but again, we don't know if she has a connection. She obviously shoots her own pics and videos but I agree with someone else that her team is selecting those that make her look bad on purpose. Hence the random video stills and faked "recent" posts from 3 years ago. I just don't see the logic in her trying to look dishevelled on purpose and I don't see her purposefully deceiving people with old video stills and cropped stolen photos.

She could be sassy while still serving. She could hint at things while appearing completely normal. She could put them in captions so she wouldn't need to be so utterly nervous on camera.

I don't think she saw her kids in quite a while and my view is that's what's causing her to act this way. Their other family (ugh) posts them often. I wonder if she knows about that. If so, it's probably weighing heavily on her. Honestly, the Deep Dive video opened my eyes to the sheer amount of abuse she has received in a way I had never seen, as I was young and uninterested back then. I didn't see the extent of it. It's not a stretch to me that her mental state is severely affected and taking the kids away was the last straw. I mean, it stresses me the **** out to think about it so I can't even imagine the state she's in. And that's going to show externally. I think she's focusing on the larger picture and couldn't care less about social media. That's why her team is scrambling to post random captions which is why they're so out of character.

I would go more indepth on this and post the key Instagram contents and uncharacteristic usage of emojis (like 🙄🙄🙄🙄😂 or the endlessly infuriating deluge of these -> 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ that incidentally her sister uses) but I've had a lot on my plate these last few days so I don't have energy for a detailed analysis. I just know that watching her videos is giving me anxiety and I'm not feeling the sass (and I know she has it, the leaked letters were full of burns, which is another reason I think she can do better than what she's currently doing).

You captured my feelings so eloquently. Seriously, it is not about criticizing her, it is going beyond the "leave Britney alone" thing and really observing that behavior speaks louder than words. Her portrayed behavior, ticks and little details do not speak of a person who is living her desired best life. She does look sleepless, stressed, badly medicated. The adjective is the least important, it just shows oddities. 

I think she looks so...abandoned? that for anyone, it's a bit odd to come out with such an unkept look. Either it is a total act of rebellion (which wouldn't be surprising) or someone is trying to really make her look bad publicly

• Like 2
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney doesn't have access to her Instagram ... she provides the images and the content, and even her team and Lou M. Taylor do that for her. Britney has always identified with the tiger but Sam

OK, this is my first major topic to open a thread with, it's major LONG and I just know I'm going to get crucified by some of ya'll so just play nice please  I've been avidly checking dates, comp

Not people being disrespectful towards your post. Don’t mind them. Most people don’t have the attention span to read more than three sentences. Some very interesting ideas here 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Thanks for replying!

I basically said all I meant on why I disagree, and the main reason is the incredible amount of stress we know for a fact she's going through and it's showing in her behavioral tics. When she records herself, she doesn't look like she's only nervous because of whatever is being recorded. She looks like she barely sleeps, totally frazzled. Plus, Britney has always been a person with pride, a pride they kept trying to train out of her, and I don't think she'd want to appear the way she does on purpose. I think she would want to keep her dignity if she indeed could read all the comments speculating on her mental health etc. Of course she knows by now how ****ty people are, but I don't think she'd want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her appear low.

The gym incident could have been an accident but seems like a reach. I do agree she probably did that on purpose, either because she flew into a rage (totally understandable) and out of impulse or because she wanted to spite her team.

I don't think I've seen that post in the mountains, so I can't comment on that.

Regarding the phone, I think she isn't allowed to go online and her team show her very sanitized versions of things but largely keep her in the dark. She did have it on the beach recently but again, we don't know if she has a connection. She obviously shoots her own pics and videos but I agree with someone else that her team is selecting those that make her look bad on purpose. Hence the random video stills and faked "recent" posts from 3 years ago. I just don't see the logic in her trying to look dishevelled on purpose and I don't see her purposefully deceiving people with old video stills and cropped stolen photos.

She could be sassy while still serving. She could hint at things while appearing completely normal. She could put them in captions so she wouldn't need to be so utterly nervous on camera.

I don't think she saw her kids in quite a while and my view is that's what's causing her to act this way. Their other family (ugh) posts them often. I wonder if she knows about that. If so, it's probably weighing heavily on her. Honestly, the Deep Dive video opened my eyes to the sheer amount of abuse she has received in a way I had never seen, as I was young and uninterested back then. I didn't see the extent of it. It's not a stretch to me that her mental state is severely affected and taking the kids away was the last straw. I mean, it stresses me the **** out to think about it so I can't even imagine the state she's in. And that's going to show externally. I think she's focusing on the larger picture and couldn't care less about social media. That's why her team is scrambling to post random captions which is why they're so out of character.

I would go more indepth on this and post the key Instagram contents and uncharacteristic usage of emojis (like 🙄🙄🙄🙄😂 or the endlessly infuriating deluge of these -> 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ that incidentally her sister uses) but I've had a lot on my plate these last few days so I don't have energy for a detailed analysis. I just know that watching her videos is giving me anxiety and I'm not feeling the sass (and I know she has it, the leaked letters were full of burns, which is another reason I think she can do better than what she's currently doing).

This 👆sounds reasonable.

If we are going to speculate, I’ll speculate that her recent videos may be Sam pushing her to send him ”****” videos. And that she eventually Does, not knowing they are uploaded onto her official Instagram.

Meanwhile he keeps manipulating fans, saying that she is now in control of her social media, he loves her, he wants to Marry her, yadayada.