Papa Jamie Spears arrives at LAX airport, first public sighting in a long time

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

17 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Aww what's wrong Jamie? Why so quiet now? Where did all that energy go?

"All these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue" "We don't want those kinds of fans"

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

U forgot the part where he called us a joke :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better yet, he also gave us his mini me     

Never thought I'd say that but this paparazzi was on fire !! Those questions !! He came with the whole file under his arm.  which one of you is that ? 

he looks pissed...wonder what it is 

Posted Images

Just now, Bundy said:

U forget the part where he called us a joke :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

True this control freak sure loves to talk smack when he controls the narrative, but in a spontaneous moment like this he's suddenly mute. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Do you really think Britney would be happy if she knew her father was being harassed. 

I wouldn't call it harassment(you may have noticed I put quotation marks the first time). That's never cool, but I think it's legitimate he's been asked these questions. 

Maybe Britney might be unhappy, but I personally don't care... :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

As a famous song said : what goes around comes around :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
18 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

True this control freak sure loves to talk smack when he controls the narrative, but in a spontaneous moment like this he's suddenly mute. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Maybe he also doesnt like to trash us for free 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, FrenchToast said:

I wouldn't call it harassment(you may have noticed I put quotation marks the first time). That's never cool, but I think it's legitimate he's been asked these questions. 

Maybe Britney might be unhappy, but I personally don't care... :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

As a famous song said : what goes around comes around :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Vindictive  people  have misguided pain. They feel frustrated, helpless, hurt or ignored and are unable to change their circumstances without ensuring that they affect others in the meantime. They don't have the necessary strength inside to find better ways to handle their feelings. 

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I get bad vibes from this guy but that 2-minute questioning from that paparazzo is borderline harassment.

How dare you call that borderline harassment when Britney is going through such a mess with Jamie and this C Ship! Isn’t it borderline harassment for Jamie to be reaching out to The people Britney wants to take over? Have a seat with the harassment!!

• Love 3
  • Like 4
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Just Because said:

Do you really think Britney would be happy if she knew her father was being harassed. 

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

40 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Vindictive  people  have misguided pain. They feel frustrated, helpless, hurt or ignored and are unable to change their circumstances without ensuring that they affect others in the meantime. They don't have the necessary strength inside to find better ways to handle their feelings. 

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

2 hours ago, Just Because said:

I don't think she would care. I think she hates his guts, honestly. Rightfully so. Like really, the same person who abused HER CHILDREN, is fighting to keep her under control....with HER money. Let that marinate.

Would you care? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I don't think she would care. I think she hates his guts, honestly. Rightfully so. Like really, the same person who abused HER CHILDREN, is fighting to keep her under control....with HER money. Let that marinate.

Would you care? 

Britney is too beautiful of a person to have hate in her heart.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Just Because said:

Britney is too beautiful of a person to have hate in her heart.  

I agree. she is a very forgiving person.  However, I dont think its far fetched for someone as kind as Brit, to have a lil hate for someone who has abused her & her child. 

6 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I agree. she is a very forgiving person.  However, I dont think its far fetched for someone as kind as Brit, to have a lil hate for someone who has abused her & her child.  Spread love, not hate. 
Peace 

Just now, Just Because said:
8 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I agree. she is a very forgiving person.  However, I dont think its far fetched for someone as kind as Brit, to have a lil hate for someone who has abused her & her child.  Spread love, not hate. 
Peace 

Spread love, not hate.

Peace 

• Super Administrators
8 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I agree. she is a very forgiving person.  However, I dont think its far fetched for someone as kind as Brit, to have a lil hate for someone who has abused her & her child. 

But hating Jamie Spears won't inspire him to change. It doesn't help Britney. He won't experience the hate someone has for him. Only that person would feel the hate. Why would anyone purposefully choose to feel hate? 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

But hating Jamie Spears won't inspire him to change. It doesn't help Britney. He won't experience the hate someone has for him. Only that person would feel the hate. Why would anyone purposefully choose to feel hate? 

Jordan, Jamie is 68 years old. He aint changin' lol 

• Exhale+

Idk yall I know its easy for us to wish the worst because he's done the worst to someone we adore so much, but I sympathize with this family so much.  My dad is a alcoholic and its a legit disease. 

At the end of it all its her dad and even if he is out of her life after this conservatorship not only is she  missing out on having a dad but having to come to terms of what he did to her and have to find peace with that is rough. Vids like this make it hard for me to hate him. Its not excusable what he has done by any means but I cant imagine my dad as ugly as he can be as a alcoholic I just cant imagine him having to live out our family drama publicly. 

I get it i know why everyone is mad I just see the other side of the perspective and it just breaks my heart for this family. A family is being torn apart, and that will never be something I can celebrate. No matter what every one loses. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

How dare you call that borderline harassment when Britney is going through such a mess with Jamie and this C Ship! Isn’t it borderline harassment for Jamie to be reaching out to The people Britney wants to take over? Have a seat with the harassment!!

omg CHILL *showers him with a hose*

And whatever the **** he does, that doesn't mean that you have to act like a **** too.

11 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Idk yall I know its easy for us to wish the worst because he's done the worst to someone we adore so much, but I sympathize with this family so much.  My dad is a alcoholic and its a legit disease. 

At the end of it all its her dad and even if he is out of her life after this conservatorship not only is she  missing out on having a dad but having to come to terms of what he did to her and have to find peace with that is rough. Vids like this make it hard for me to hate him. Its not excusable what he has done by any means but I cant imagine my dad as ugly as he can be as a alcoholic I just cant imagine him having to live out our family drama publicly. 

I get it i know why everyone is mad I just see the other side of the perspective and it just breaks my heart for this family. A family is being torn apart, and that will never be something I can celebrate. No matter what every one loses. 

I know... And in any case, it's Britney's dad, not ours. If Jamie were my dad, I would want to smack him with a chair on the back of his neck. But only I could do that. Get near him and you'd be the one getting the chair. It's a family's business.