Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better yet, he also gave us his mini me     

Never thought I'd say that but this paparazzi was on fire !! Those questions !! He came with the whole file under his arm.  which one of you is that ? 

he looks pissed...wonder what it is 

Posted Images

Damn!.. he looks like SHHHH...! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I dont see why you would like to spend the last days of your life fighing with your daugther at court, crazy stupid things people does for money that they dont even need  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:.

• Like 9
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the fact that I got to talk to him when I was in Vegas :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: it still feels so surreal when I think about it. And he was just as speechless as here, only Robin talked back to me.

He was the same at my Meet and Great, when they let us all in the venue. I saw him and he was wearing a Monster Energy Drink T-Shirt (how white trash is that?). He had a very creepy behind the scenes sort of demeanor. There was a girl that I was chatting with, and I go "Look it's Britney's Dad" and she was like lets get a pic with him. I haven't really ever liked him cause of the conservatorship but I went up with her anyways, and said "Excuse me Mr. Spears can I get a pic" ...he legit said NOTHING but let me take the pic and so did the girl. 

I feel like a lot of the Meet and Great people, don't want to talk about it...but when I went I really thought that things felts kinda off in general. You see all these people that you know as fans, but then you see how they act behind the scenes. Fe was the only one who was nice, but I guess that was her job. The rest was just really intense and you could tell that everyone else really called the shots. 

I even know another guy whose friend got thrown out of the M and G because of an encounter with Jaime.  

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

He was the same at my Meet and Great, when they let us all in the venue. I saw him and he was wearing a Monster Energy Drink T-Shirt (how white trash is that?). He had a very creepy behind the scenes sort of demeanor. There was a girl that I was chatting with, and I go "Look it's Britney's Dad" and she was like lets get a pic with him. I haven't really ever liked him cause of the conservatorship but I went up with her anyways, and said "Excuse me Mr. Spears can I get a pic" ...he legit said NOTHING but let me take the pic and so did the girl. 

I feel like a lot of the Meet and Great people, don't want to talk about it...but when I went I really thought that things felts kinda off in general. You see all these people that you know as fans, but then you see how they act behind the scenes. Fe was the only one who was nice, but I guess that was her job. The rest was just really intense and you could tell that everyone else really called the shots. 

I even know another guy whose friend got thrown out of the M and G because of an encounter with Jaime.  

I couldn't get the M&G but I did chat with Felicia at the end of both of the shows I attended, and she was a world of difference, very charming and lovely and maternal. She agreed to take a photo with me both times. I even took a picture with a couple of her dancers too. 

But yeah, I do remember stories of people saying how intimidating it was to be at the M&G, that the bodyguard or I don't know who played the bad cop and Fe the good one, but I've also read stories of people that despite them getting warned that they couldn't touch her or talk to her, they still went on to ask Britney herself for a hug or a specific pose, or even just tell her something really quickly, and she agreed, so at the end it was just up to whether Britney agreed to do stuff or not, because they wouldn't jump in to say "no you can't touch her" when she's already giving her consent. 

I don't think Jamie, Larry, or any other collaborator / relative of Britney have to be that accessible to fans, because they're not the famous ones. But I guess they understand, that they get recognized and will always be related to Britney, and SOME fans do see them as "celebrities". But as a fan sometimes it's great just being able to talk to someone that personally knows Britney, when you know you won't be able to talk to her in person, because it's like the closest you'll ever get to her lol 

I've never really liked Jamie either, but it's her father after all. I even wanted to just thank him for bringing Britney to this world, but I couldn't find the right way to say it without sounding too cheesy or creepy lol Everything happened so fast, I was tired and hot because I had been walking the whole Vegas strip, so I wasn't thinking clearly :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I kinda blanked out seeing them, because I never expected to see them just walking down the street like peasants, when they could just use one of their cars or something. And also you kinda get "starstrucked", again, not because they're at the same level as Britney, but because you've also been seeing them in pictures and videos over the years, and to have them in front of you, like you've always know they're just persons, but just having them seeing them with your own eyes, hearing them talk, them acknowledging your existence, it's a weird feeling :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Like when I entered the Axis theater for the first time, after years and years of watching fan videos and pictures, it was so strange, because I had never experienced that feeling of knowing a place so well despite never been there before. 

• Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, Dussiniers said:

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: Sorry, there is a message saying:

"Please keep the comments respectful". :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Hahaha, just kidding! ...He doesn't deserve our respect. Does he? :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Jamie, now is your turn to sing: "All eyes on me, in the center of the ring..." :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Does he respect or have any empathy for his own daughter? U know the one who made all these rednecks rich and gave them everything while they werent even by her side? I dont have any respect or empathy for trash like him, I just feel for Britney for having to deal with his ugly shady *** all her life :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, FrenchToast said:

This "harrassment" is not even a thousandth of what Britney been through with the paparazzi.:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:
 "dad":rupaulslap_hit_mad: can handle being followed for 10 minutes and answer 3 questions...:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Do you really think Britney would be happy if she knew her father was being harassed. 

46 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

What did happen between this guys' friend and Jamie?