Born to Make U Happy (Bonus Version)

FLOP FAN ALERT:

I just listened to the alternative version of Born to Make You Happy for the first time. SO GOOD

Do you think this should have been the original album version? Do you prefer this version over the original?

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy::imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

5 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Fun Fact: This IS the original version, before being re recorded later on! 

I have so much love for BTMYH ❤️

That's so cool. Might be her best ballad.

omg yes i looove this version:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: i’ve listened it so many times the chorus will always be “that’s the way our life should bEEEeeee yeeeaH” in my head i can’t remember the official version:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Super Moderators

A flop fan. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

It's literally on the deluxe edition of The Singles Collection and the B-side to BTMYH.

I prefer the official version, but this is good too. When I sing along to BTMYH (official), this is the vocal arrangement I perform. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

A flop fan. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

It's literally on the deluxe edition of The Singles Collection and the B-side to BTMYH.

I prefer the official version, but this is good too. When I sing along to BTMYH (official), this is the vocal arrangement I perform. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

FLOP of flops. I grew up with only the standard North America version - I'm from the US :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Also, I still don't fully know what a "b-side" is. Britney-side? JK but... :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Super Moderators
12 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

FLOP of flops. I grew up with only the standard North America version - I'm from the US

Also, I still don't fully know what a "b-side" is. Britney-side? JK but... 

No, you're good. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well it's a long history and i'll try to explain it the simplest way I can. So you know that music before the CD times was on vinyl, right? And you can play both sides, right? Used to be when artists would release singles, they would put the song on one side (A-side) and they would put another song on the flip side (B-side). The A-side's song acts as like the MAIN single and it's the one being promoted while the B-side gets less promotion. I say promotion because the B-side song being included on the MAIN single is still an official release and radio stations may still opt to promote and play the B-side if they want to or if there is demand. It still acts as like a single but now we call it "promotional single" (a commercially released single that acts like a single but isn't a single-single) just acts like a bonus alternative content. But don't think they're just throwaways cause artists would usually put in a rare song (not available on the parent album) on the B-side as like an incentive for you to buy the single (even if you probably already bought the album where the song on the A-side is also present).

Did I make sense cause i'm sleepy now. Sorry. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

And then there are times when there's a Double A-side where there are two official single singles being released and promoted at the same time. Example of this is the Spice Girls and Holler/Let Love Lead the Way both released at the same time and both getting the full single single treatment. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜