Isn't this the most disgusting word ever:

• Exhale+

Yes, I despise that word because a lot of people in my country use it to refer to gay people in a derogatory manner, which only further perpetuates the absolutely horrible and disgusting stereotype of gay men being predators. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Anyway, I hate the word 'crevice'. It sounds gross, and it looks gross too. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

💋 i can't stop me 💋

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yes, I despise that word because a lot of people in my country use it to refer to gay people in a derogatory manner, which only further perpetuates the absolutely horrible and disgusting stereotype of gay men being predators. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Anyway, I hate the word 'crevice'. It sounds gross, and it looks gross too. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

lol can you believe it?

i thought about my past and i am aware that in our country the word pede(usually without rast) is used in some circles as a compliment

ped means foot too. and bicycle has pedals

initially i thought about certain people saying it to me and felt angry. but do you believe it? i could scan these cases in my head and saw that they meant it as a compliment

I hope this logic is not completely gibberish to you

it is same as ni**a

always in these forums there is a risk that somebody tells you the classic negative version