Jump to content

Chaka Kahn asked about Ariana Grande: "f--k her"


Recommended Posts

Just now, Alestaos said:

Well this isn't a very good first impression of her is it?

Regarding her awards

Good for her Lucille Bluth - Metro Weekly

LOL--- I see where you're coming from and I can agree. Im just saying we all talk smack about people we like and we dont mean any harm by it. Its just a funny shady moment. 

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chaka already having a song with Ariana is killing me

I’m not even a huge Ari fan but this comes off as rude and jealous Ya’ll have got crowns, you need to calm down  

such a classy g-mah love her.   I don't even cur about that lil bishhh but she talented though so anyway. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

LOL--- I see where you're coming from and I can agree. Im just saying we all talk smack about people we like and we dont mean any harm by it. Its just a funny shady moment. 

Nah i do get that and i do agree. As an introduction to her its not the best introduction but i shouldn't judge harshly either since your right we all do talk smack.

So you seem to be a fan of hers, what songs would you recommend and what interview/press tour would you recommend that shows the "non mean spirited" side of Chaka Khan

 

  • Love 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Nah i do get that and i do agree. As an introduction to her its not the best introduction but i shouldn't judge harshly either since your right we all do talk smack.

So you seem to be a fan of hers, what songs would you recommend and what interview/press tour would you recommend that shows the "non mean spirited" side of Chaka Khan

 

The legendary original version of "I'm every Woman" Dont get me wrong, I LOVE Whitney's version. But the original version, chaka just owns. 

 

Here's her talking about the music industry(regarding Whitney) same interview selection from the ari shade

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
11 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Who is this “legend” that I’ve never heard of a day in my life? Like is she MJ/Madonna level or something? (lmao)

I'll introduce you to her. Introduction 1.  Young flawless Britney and the annoying Justin singing HER song

 

 

Link to post
6 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

The legendary original version of "I'm every Woman" Dont get me wrong, I LOVE Whitney's version. But the original version, chaka just owns. 

 

Here's her talking about the music industry(regarding Whitney) same interview selection from the ari shade

 

That was lovely what she said about Whitney and Bobbi. "I know there together, there happy, and in a better place". She seemed close to Whitney from that interview. 

  • Love 1
Link to post

Are you guys really gonna be butthurt when Ariana started her career wishing her fans would “effing die” in that elevator with that reporter?

seems you didn’t take that too literally so I’m confused as to why ur ripping Chaka khan a new one when she was just joking. It was funny too. I laughed.

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I'll introduce you to her. Introduction 1.  Young flawless Britney and the annoying Justin singing HER song

 

 

Thats so good, look at how much fun Britney was having. I hope we get to see that Britney again

  • Love 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Who is this “legend” that I’ve never heard of a day in my life? Like is she MJ/Madonna level or something? (lmao)

She has known Whitney since she was a child. Chaka knows the industry is hella shady(to the point where she even moved to london & Germany) to stay away from all the evilness of it.

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
37 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

That "walk" Britney did. at 10 seconds.  Britney had "IT" even at 12. Just wow..

Right! She has that something that draws you in to watch her, i imagine alot of people who watched her on that show already believed she would be a star!

I'm not personally a fan of JT for what he did with exposing something which should of been kept private (cry me a river) but he did ok - Britney out shone him in all honesty

  • Love 1
Link to post
33 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I'll introduce you to her. Introduction 1.  Young flawless Britney and the annoying Justin singing HER song

 

 

 

28 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

She has known Whitney since she was a child. Chaka knows the industry is hella shady(to the point where she even moved to london & Germany) to stay away from all the evilness of it.

 

 

Thank you, I might check the Britney video out.

  • Love 2
Link to post
On 10/16/2020 at 3:25 AM, ColdAsFire88 said:

Am I the only one that has *****y/fun friends? I am pretty sure she doesn’t mean any disrespect. She’s saying Ari is a diva in her own right and can handle her own therefore shes good by herself. 

 

Thank you 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block