Chaka Kahn asked about Ariana Grande: "f--k her"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chaka already having a song with Ariana is killing me

I’m not even a huge Ari fan but this comes off as rude and jealous Ya’ll have got crowns, you need to calm down  

such a classy g-mah love her.   I don't even cur about that lil bishhh but she talented though so anyway. 

Posted Images

LOL--Guys she's from Chicago. Thats how we talk.  I'm sure she didn't actually mean "eff her" in the way that she doesnt like her, but in a "talking ish" kind of funny way.  

27 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Miss Chaka Kunt should stfu and work on her vocals a bit cause this literally made my ears bleed. Her dusty *** is prob jealous of Ari's angelic vocals <3

Amazing. 67 years old and STILL has her range.....even after all the drugs she's done....lolololol

2 hours ago, helloitsme said:

Dont be basic. Shes a legend. do your homework. Britney and justin did a cute cover of her on the mmc.

Don't be basic. I was just genuinely asking who's she since she didn't make it in the part of the world where I live. Instead of chicking here you could have simply answer that she's a legend or whatever. Anyway, have a nice day and thank you for NOT educating me without the necessity of hening here. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Exhale+

Am I the only one that has *****y/fun friends? I am pretty sure she doesn’t mean any disrespect. She’s saying Ari is a diva in her own right and can handle her own therefore shes good by herself. 

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Super Moderators
7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

How did I not see this. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Not cool. Not when Through the Fire is in my karaoke repertoire. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: But i'm friends with the Elusive Chanteuse so whatever. 🤷‍♀️

Lil bishhh? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Are you sure you didn’t just willfully ignore it cause it was shading Ariana :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Are you sure you didn’t just willfully ignore it cause it was shading Ariana 

No. Like, why would you think that of me. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

🦄 💛🧡💜

She’s entitled to her opinion.  I don’t think this hurts either party in any way.  This is on brand for both of them.  Chaka is a lovely mess, and when has Ariana ever not had a past generation icon trashing her?  Everybody wins.

5 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Don't be basic. I was just genuinely asking who's she since she didn't make it in the part of the world where I live. Instead of chicking here you could have simply answer that she's a legend or whatever. Anyway, have a nice day and thank you for NOT educating me without the necessity of hening here. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You dont have google, love?

Why be so rude to younger artists, like if you dislike Ariana then sure thats fine but dont be hurtful about it. You cant deny Ariana is killing it though whereas i had to ask my older family members who Chaka Kahn was :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

To Chaka Khan

thats not a good look not a good look gif | WiffleGif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

Why be so rude to younger artists, like if you dislike Ariana then sure thats fine but dont be hurtful about it. You cant deny Ariana is killing it though whereas i had to ask my older family members who Chaka Kahn was :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

To Chaka Khan

thats not a good look not a good look gif | WiffleGif

You didnt have to ask your older family members. You could of just youtube Britney singing HER song with brits young flawless vocals. 

1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

You didnt have to ask your older family members. You could of just youtube Britney singing HER song with brits young flawless vocals. 

I did have to ask them, cause if you think i'm giving a person whose mean spirited towards other artist my time, i aint. Also just because shes big in America remember there is a wider world.

Both myself and my sister whos 3 years older than I didn't know who she was, and we live in a smaller eu country

1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

I did have to ask them, cause if you think i'm giving a person whose mean spirited towards other artist my time, i aint. Also just because shes big in America remember there is a wider world.

Both myself and my sister whos 3 years older than I didn't know who she was, and we live in a smaller eu country

Chaka khan has been around since the 70's and she has tons of awards and records sales WORLDWIDE. Heck she just won a video award in the UK.  Your favorite artist knows who she is. Matter fact, ALL of your favorite artist knows who she is. 

and chaka is not mean spirited. It really wasn't a dig. She was just talking ish. We all do it. Even about people we like. lol. Come on yall. Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Chaka khan has been around since the 70's and she has tons of awards and records sales WORLDWIDE. Heck she just won a video award in the UK.  Your favorite artist knows who she is. Matter fact, ALL of your favorite artist knows who she is. 

and chaka is not mean spirited. It really wasn't a dig. She was just talking ish. We all do it. Even about people we like. lol. Come on yall. Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Well this isn't a very good first impression of her is it?

Regarding her awards

Good for her Lucille Bluth - Metro Weekly