Chaka Kahn asked about Ariana Grande: "f--k her"

• Super Administrators

Chaka Kahn was asked about working with Ariana Grande, and she replied: "f––k her."

“**** her, she’s alright. She’s good on her own," Khan said. "She don’t need—plus, I don’t wanna sing with another woman. I ain’t got nothing to say with a woman. You say it by yourself. We ain’t gonna talk about no man. We not gon' do none of that stuff. It’s not happening.”

The host then said that only a "boss b***h" can say things like that, and Chaka responded, "and I could do it. I'm not gon' do no song with no heffa." 

Interestingly, they DO have a song together - on the Charlie's Angels soundtrack. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Exhale, thoughts?

Related:

ari-chaka.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chaka already having a song with Ariana is killing me

I’m not even a huge Ari fan but this comes off as rude and jealous Ya’ll have got crowns, you need to calm down  

such a classy g-mah love her.   I don't even cur about that lil bishhh but she talented though so anyway. 

Posted Images

• Jordan Miller changed the title to Chaka Kahn asked about Ariana Grande: "f--k her"
  • Exhale+

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  such a classy g-mah love her.

I don't even cur about that lil bishhh but she talented though so anyway. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
54 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not gon' do no song with no heffa.

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: why do I find the word “heffa” so funny 

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Who's she?

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

'Cause if you're not really here, then the stars don't even matter

• Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Roxxy thoughts?

How did I not see this. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Not cool. Not when Through the Fire is in my karaoke repertoire. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: But i'm friends with the Elusive Chanteuse so whatever. 🤷‍♀️

10 hours ago, Midnight said:

I don't even cur about that lil bishhh but she talented though so anyway.

Lil bishhh? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

🦄 💛🧡💜