Little Mix drop new song 'Happiness'

The girls new promo single 'Happiness' is out NOW!

Their sixth album 'Confetti' is out on November 6th! Confetti is currently the #1 best seller on Amazon in the UK.

They also released a trailer for their tour concert film which is in cinemas in November!

rsz_ekhywsuxyaab-rm.jpg.6010bdc800f84a377e4da237cc423fc0.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh I love the beat during the chorus I was searching for happiness I was using you to fill up my loneliness

Yes I cannot wait! Their songs are hit after hit! I'll stay up all night and wait for it! I wish i could buy the signed album!! 

You better Stan yasss    The girls always delivering! This is shaping up to be my 2nd favourite album behind Glory Days!

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I'm excited to listen! i've heard a lot of positive reviews about it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

waiting 3 more hours until it's out in my country!

20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm excited to listen!

Me too! Always here for girls! They are extremely talented. Those last several releases were good too! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

waiting 3 more hours until it's out in my country!

Hopefully, you won't get offended but where are you from? It's an hour and half, + -, to be released in my country. We are clooooose :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

1 minute ago, Groundbreaking said:

Me too! Always here for girls! They are extremely talented. Those last several releases were good too! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Hopefully, you won't get offended but where are you from? It's an hour and half, + -, to be released in my country. We are clooooose :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

IKR :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

I'm from England, how about you? :) I'm so jealous it comes out even earlier for you!

I'm so impatient - especially with seeing all the praise for it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IKR :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

I'm from England, how about you? :) I'm so jealous it comes out even earlier for you!

I'm so impatient - especially with seeing all the praise for it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hey! How's that possible? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I am from Czech republic/Czechia :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: it's 22:26 here which is 10:26PM which means an hour an half buuut you are in Englad and you have to wait later, IT'S NOT FAIR! :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 
Anyway, we can spend the waiting chatting here on Exhale :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

12 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Hey! How's that possible? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I am from Czech republic/Czechia :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: it's 22:26 here which is 10:26PM which means an hour an half buuut you are in Englad and you have to wait later, IT'S NOT FAIR! :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 
Anyway, we can spend the waiting chatting here on Exhale :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

It really isn't fair :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

I'm so tired as well, so imagine if I fall asleep before the song even comes out :clownery_makeup_meme:

11 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

It's a BOP!!!

As for Touch, the taste!-:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Omg you’ve listened?! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I’m so jealous what are your rankings from the album so far?

• Slayer changed the title to Little Mix drop new song 'Happiness'
13 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Yes I cannot wait! Their songs are hit after hit! I'll stay up all night and wait for it! I wish i could buy the signed album!! 

They keep selling out so quickly! Perrie announced even more earlier and they sold out in 15 mins!

have you happiness now?!

• Exhale+

Ooh I love the beat during the chorus :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I was searching for happiness
I was using you to fill up my loneliness

source.gif

'Cause if you're not really here, then the stars don't even matter

32 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Ooh I love the beat during the chorus :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I was searching for happiness
I was using you to fill up my loneliness

source.gif

You better Stan yasss :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

19 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Oh ****, belt out that self-empowering jam!

giphy.gif

The girls always delivering! This is shaping up to be my 2nd favourite album behind Glory Days!

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

You better Stan yasss :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

The girls always delivering! This is shaping up to be my 2nd favourite album behind Glory Days!

OMG SAME SIS!