Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her dad is DESPERATE to control her IDGI. Let it go man. Side note: I know I will get hate for this but can we please stop with the "suffer James," "hope his colon explodes" kind of comments plea

trash trash trash. Suffer James

I cannot believe he approached Bessemer Trust. Desperate times call for desperate measures.  Thankfully Bessemer Trust are a respectable firm and told Ingham. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
Just now, NotLouTaylor said:

I really don't get why he is so greedy. Didn't he already get tons of money during all these years  ?

Thats what I dont get like it has to be more than money right? Millions is alot but the way he is fighting seems like desperation.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Her dad is DESPERATE to control her IDGI. Let it go man.

Side note: I know I will get hate for this but can we please stop with the "suffer James," "hope his colon explodes" kind of comments please. It just makes this place toxic and it's not the vibe we want to roll with here. 🙏 

What about "Karma will get ya,have the worst day you deserve,Jamoulucifer ? Any hate comments in this context"

Also suffer is commonly used in non malicious way lol

And see easy is making progress in the past i would downvote and drag ya for that comment :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Administrators
Just now, Easy There said:

And see easy is making progress in the past i would downvote and drag ya for that comment :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Credit where credit is due: your comments on Exhale have been miles cooler than ever. Keep it up man. Just please leave the "suffer" (and comments of that tone) for the trolls on IG. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Her dad is DESPERATE to control her IDGI. Let it go man.

Side note: I know I will get hate for this but can we please stop with the "suffer James," "hope his colon explodes" kind of comments please. It just makes this place toxic and it's not the vibe we want to roll with here. 🙏 

no :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

26 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He WOULD do something like that! He prob wanted to pay them under the table and Loeb & Loeb said "Nuh uh, we don't do shady corruption in this law firm." 

Probably the first ones to do so in 13 years... It's never too late I guess. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Jordan Miller changed the title to Ingham: Jamie Spears tried to sabotage Britney's wishes