Ariana Grande announces her 6th studio album to be released this month!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came back to Exhale for this.  Now that Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga are both at the end of their album cycles, Taylor Swift is barely promoting, Rare is over, I can finally focus on #AG6. 

Pop queen Ariana Grande has OFFICIALLY announced her 6th studio album will be coming THIS month! Who else is excited?   Exhale member @republicrecordsag27 has info about Ariana's n

Comment removed

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Alexanda said:

After Dangerous Woman, yes and the Sweetener-albumtracks aged so badly. 

Dangerous Woman is her best album overall in my opinion (My Everything had the best singles though) but even most of the non-singles fall flat and are forgettable. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
28 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

As you should be!

WAP! WAP! WAP! 

SCREAMING

You always give me everything you got for this wet and gushy. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
25 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I knew you were up to something during your hiatus

Ok fine i'll admit it. Yes, I was busy recording my next record and I was using @Geralt_of_Rivia's mic all throughout the recording process. It really motivated me. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
39 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

7sje.gif

GASP :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: you took a video of me going down -town on the strip looking in the mirror and i'm checkin' out my lipstick. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜