Win! Judge approves Britney Spears' request to hire her own litigation counsel amidst conservatorship battle

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears just scored a HUGE victory in court today.  She asked that a law firm named Loeb & Loeb represent her in her ongoing conservatorship battle against her father, Jamie Spears. Br

The beginning of the end! If I am correct  , she can use these litigators now for whatever means she wants? This is Lou and Jamie's worst day of their pathetic lives 

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Posted Images

It's amazing they are at the rally and helping the movement, but I don't appreciate them previously bashing and shaming fans for streaming Brit's music when they are doing the same thing at these rallies :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
21 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's amazing they are at the rally and helping the movement, but I don't appreciate them previously bashing and shaming fans for streaming Brit's music when they are doing the same thing at these rallies :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They probably aren't streaming it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

How much longer

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

they Actually have now said. to stream music from unofficial sources. like fan youtube  pages and things 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I meant the hearing ? Is it already on ? Are gram girls gonna be at it this time as well ?

It's been going on for like an hour I believe, the Gram girls are in there and other fans!

Apparently her lawyers have been approved - awaiting confirmation

• Love 9

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫