Britney: a taste of Red

1 hour ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Imagine if she actually spent quarantine hiring professional photographers and stylists to do some epic photoshoots. It would be fun, would give her Instagram content without making her look out of it, would give some struggling creatives some cash in these trying times with bonus exposure...

Instead... :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

But there's so little someone like her could do with a 1k allowance. She went to target and bought the camera, the lights and the white blanket and probably got out of cash so how on earth could she hire pros to do a photoshoot without Jamie allowing it  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Spoiler

Thats sad :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry, she's gorgeous and has an amazing body... but I don't like this kind of photos

A taste of Red is her wearing a Red bra? So the full thing is her wearing a matching red bottom? 

I am sorry. But this is so trashy. And borderline concerning.

Posted Images

• Twitter Team
11 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't want to compare Britney to her past self. Or to her "Glory" days. But "Glory" was only 4 years ago.

This is what she looks like when she's actually trying to do a photoshoot.

rs-britney-spears-f31380b9-1475-49a6-a68

I can't help but to think that the IG uploads that we have gotten this past year are intentionally bad. I don't want to sound like I am being harsh to her. We know she can turn it on when she wants to and she has a great eye. She's done thousands of photoshoots. She has the money to hire top-notch photographers to come to her house. She has Sam, who is pretty in touch with the IG generation and what looks good and what doesn't. Why are these pictures being uploaded to instagram? I suspect its some form of sabotage. Could be something even more sinister.

Call me delusional but I am starting to believe her team only uploads the outtakes and trashes any decent shots. I had a similar theory as to them doing that to her walk in and out of frame videos, that are clearly meant for screen caps or gifs, I doubt Britney knew those videos would be uploaded and presented in the way that they were. Either that or she trolling. 

But I feel she has as little to do with her IG account as she did with Brenda Joan. We've even got her hand-synching. The last video she uploaded she was clearly reading off a script or teleprompter. I believe "Project RED" and "Touch of Rose" are Tristar exclusives. The only time in recent history where I feel she seemed somewhat natural was here: 

Interestingly enough I don't even think this video is on her Instagram any longer. 

One thing is for sure, Britney has never been the same after she got institutionalized (allegedly) against her will last year.

8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her dad is literally using her instagram in court. So they are literally trying to make her look off with her insta post.

With that being said. The question is how do they make her to these posts ? Is Sam involved ?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I just can't. They're doing her so dirty. They got my girl legit looking like the Rugrats Cynthia doll.

017f429761cac6436139e0cf75f16c5d.png

I am praying that if we're going to be milking the same photoshoot for the next two months they at least took some RED pics when her hair was looking like this and she was SERVING Mona Lisa smile.

BRITNEY you are a BEAUTIFUL woman. Inside and out. I hope to god they're not forcing you into lace and leather when you don't want to.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't want to compare Britney to her past self. Or to her "Glory" days. But "Glory" was only 4 years ago.

This is what she looks like when she's actually trying to do a photoshoot.

rs-britney-spears-f31380b9-1475-49a6-a68

I can't help but to think that the IG uploads that we have gotten this past year are intentionally bad. I don't want to sound like I am being harsh to her. We know she can turn it on when she wants to and she has a great eye. She's done thousands of photoshoots. She has the money to hire top-notch photographers to come to her house. She has Sam, who is pretty in touch with the IG generation and what looks good and what doesn't. Why are these pictures being uploaded to instagram? I suspect its some form of sabotage. Could be something even more sinister.

Call me delusional but I am starting to believe her team only uploads the outtakes and trashes any decent shots. I had a similar theory as to them doing that to her walk in and out of frame videos, that are clearly meant for screen caps or gifs, I doubt Britney knew those videos would be uploaded and presented in the way that they were. Either that or she trolling. 

But I feel she has as little to do with her IG account as she did with Brenda Joan. We've even got her hand-synching. The last video she uploaded she was clearly reading off a script or teleprompter. I believe "Project RED" and "Touch of Rose" are Tristar exclusives. The only time in recent history where I feel she seemed somewhat natural was here: 

Interestingly enough I don't even think this video is on her Instagram any longer. 

One thing is for sure, Britney has never been the same after she got institutionalized (allegedly) against her will last year.

you have a pont, but also Britney does have a history with not extremely carin about her looks, body positivity and unretouched pictures (when she released the straight from the camera shots from candies). i think it's a long time coming until we know for sure whats happenning

also you made me remember the "famos surprise" :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

36 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

You guys are shocked by what she's wearing but she basically wore that 2 years straight for her POM residency. :jackk_alien:  

I dont understand where this “I’m concerned” or “she’s not ok” s.hi.t come from based in this photo

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Maybe Britney has to do the bare minimum for contractual obligations. Or maybe, like a child, they tell her that if she behaves and gives them what they want (couple of pictures, some content) she gets more flexibility on being able to go out, or her allowance, or more time with Sam. Some sort of positive reinforcement?

Right on the money! There's literally no other way to explain this

Remember that article on the US Weekly, which has always been pro c-ship, about Jamie being concerned about Britney getting any freedom? They probably tell her that the only way she can get out of her house and do outdoor activities like hiking last week is by agreeing to take certain pictures and record semi-scripted videos so they can later manipulate the narrative in court as @Easy There pointed out

After all, this is coming from the same people that forced her to do Vegas in order to see her own children

• Love 7

Obviously this is a screenshot from a video, it's actually making me really mad that this is how her so called team has be treating her social media. She deserves more than that, it's upsetting, cheap, tacky and that's why people are so concerned. No wonder people are asking if she's ok for months now We6MPAY.gif

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, s&m said:

I dont understand where this “I’m concerned” or “she’s not ok” s.hi.t come from based in this photo

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I don’t see anything wrong with the pics. I think she looks pretty. 

I’m concerned if she would release some weird cheap song with a weird homemade video or something. I want music but not like that...

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t see anything wrong with the pics. I think she looks pretty. 

I’m concerned if she would release some weird cheap song with a weird homemade video or something. I want music but not like that...

I’m so tired of this.. Let the woman be! Her taste is a little tacky but that’s it

So bad.

The thing I don't understand is that Britney mentioned that silly project rose before, which is probably the same thing as this red thing. It came out of her own mouth... At this point my guess is this woman is completely alienated, she does everything her handlers tells her to do and the isolation and medication totally change her perception of reality.

She has no idea about the real public response of her content. Her boyfriend lack of help is alarming

Someone said she seems this way since after the facility time and I agree... Something really off happened there. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Imagine if she actually spent quarantine hiring professional photographers and stylists to do some epic photoshoots. It would be fun, would give her Instagram content without making her look out of it, would give some struggling creatives some cash in these trying times with bonus exposure...

Instead... :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

You talk as if she could...

• Love 1