Cardi B accidentally posts topless photo on Instagram

She accidentally posted a topless photo of herself lying on the couch in an Instagram story. She went on Twitter to address the incident with her signature humor in a voice memo.

"Lord why the f--- you have to make me so f---ing stupid and ********? Why? Why? Why? Why? I’m going to eat my breakfast, and then I’m going to go to a party because I’m not even going to think about it," she explained. "I am not going to think about it, ok? Nope, no I’m not. I’m not. It is what it is. S--- happens. F--- it, it’s not even the first time. I mean, I used to f---ing be a stripper so whatever. Ay, Dios mío."

1770236472_images(20).jpeg.e098caf7db73e8446875430334ab4088.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE. 🦄💛💜
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

She accidentally posted a topless photo of herself lying on the couch in an Instagram story. She went on Twitter to address the incident with her signature humor in a voice memo.

"Lord why the f--- you have to make me so f---ing stupid and ********? Why? Why? Why? Why? I’m going to eat my breakfast, and then I’m going to go to a party because I’m not even going to think about it," she explained. "I am not going to think about it, ok? Nope, no I’m not. I’m not. It is what it is. S--- happens. F--- it, it’s not even the first time. I mean, I used to f---ing be a stripper so whatever. Ay, Dios mío."

1770236472_images(20).jpeg.e098caf7db73e8446875430334ab4088.jpeg

Please... We already saw everything, even the videos with the bottles... Nobody is surprised at this momen.

She will finish like Robbie Williams in “Rock DJ” trying to catch some attention...robbie williams GIF

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Obvious marketing ploy after BTS outsold. Hardly B-List wishes... Nice try, though.

tenor.gif

Everyone is taking about her big areolas but honestly? It's her FACE what kills me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I don't think she posted this on purpose, it's probably the LEAST flattering celebrity photo ever, I'm dead.

• Haha 1