Britney uploads a video talking about how life has so many spontaneous gifts and that we should slow down and learn to embrace them all

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She doesnt seem so much relaxed tbh  She looks at her side quite a few times too. I wonder what they are doing to her.

I hate to sound like the one who’s constantly criticising her because I love her so much but seriously she looks so on edge.  Surely to god her and Sam communicate and he advises her to look pres

So sad to watch. I understand when you want to see positive things, but I don't how how it's possible not to see how forced that was. Like, lord Jesus.

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I hate to sound like the one who’s constantly criticising her because I love her so much but seriously she looks so on edge. 

Surely to god her and Sam communicate and he advises her to look presentable before doing a video. They know the whole world is going to see this it’s just common courtesy to give her a little push in the right direction. It’s so sad she was so gorgeous and on top of it in her prime yet now she honestly looks homeless. 

Britney I really hope once this is all over you find true happiness and peace because right now you are broken shell and it breaks my heart 💔

i agree, she looks homeless :'( 

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

So sad to watch. I understand when you want to see positive things, but I don't how how it's possible not to see how forced that was. Like, lord Jesus.

Exactly. I personally got uncomfortable and shut it off after a few seconds and I really wish her the best. 

I know everyone here means well, but we should be careful with the words we choose. I’m sure the only reason her team approved of (or forced?) this video was to portray her a certain way - let’s just not give them what they want. She has a lot to work on and she’ll get there. One step at a time. Let’s not put an emphasis on her anxiety, anxiety is common and it’s not surprising given what she’s been through. She still deserves her life and soul back. 

• Love 4

Did you all read what Lawyers for Britney said? That she likely  makes these videos “in batches”, (that’s obvious) “to fulfill contractual obligations”. Citing the video of Britney reading a letter to fans instead of appearing at “Britney In The Zone” (due to injury) for $1M. Ok, I can understand how she was obligated to appear at BITZ and am glad she found a way out of promoting that ****. Suck it, Lou!!

But how and why would Britney be contractually obligated to post these kinds of videos (Or any vids) that’s not connected to the Britney Brand, unlike Britney The Zone? I’m not saying Lawyers for Britney is right about that part (contractually obligated to update her IG which is run by a Lou Taylor owned company), but I’m trying to understand why she does these videos.

Surely Britney knows OR she has someone in her controlled bubble like Sam or Ingham or Jodi or Lynne/Bryan/Jamie Lynn OR one her home girls from Kentwood to tell her that these videos & her appearance in these vids aren’t helping her case at all & that her messy af Instagram is causing the court of public opinion to question not only her stability and safety, but it draws criticism on those in her family & the ones in charge of her via the cship, riiiighhhttt?

On a nice note. Although Britney looks disheveled and appears to be reading off cue cards, the message of this video is heartwarming. :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

I just finished watching this video again and not only is she very anxious with the swaying but she also seems to be reading a script if you pay attention to her eyes. Just a note I wanted to add.

I just came to post this. She is obviously reading off a script. She's looking at the paper the exact same way as when she answers the "burning questions of fans".

13 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Exactly. I personally got uncomfortable and shut it off after a few seconds and I really wish her the best. 

I know everyone here means well, but we should be careful with the words we choose. I’m sure the only reason her team approved of (or forced?) this video was to portray her a certain way - let’s just not give them what they want.

I think her team forced her to do this either sometime before or after the "where's Britney" questions reached their peak. I feel like she's reading what someone else wrote for her. Especially that peculiar, "we need to slow down" that's been prominent in "her" posts lately that obviously weren't written by her.

IMO they force her to make these and space them out sporadically to show people "there you go, there's Britney" when people start asking about it too much. I still remember that bizarre and eerie video where she shoves her phone at the camera and goes "Okay, guys, so this is just to prove I shot this video, workout video, on June 21st, you see it right there?" and then tries to make it seem less weird by saying "you know what that means, July 4th is coming up!"

I wasn't reading BreatheHeavy back then so IDK what people thought of that one, but it was super disturbing.

This is another 'scheduled' Britney update and they'll fill the time in between this and the next one with random inspirational images and rehashes of old photos. The whole account is filler and she looks under duress. The only thing that doesn't add up is what on earth could they tell her to get her to film these?

• Like 6