Britney's Justin's dilemma is The Following: wheather or not to have D

Y/N

BRB Gotta pup some pumpkins soon

Do you think, since Justin has such a small ****,

it would be better by Halloween's time to replace her **** with 3 McDonald's pumpkins?

NB" I mean not McDonalds' punpkin pies or dem dirty napkins what McDonalds' has. I mean real pumpkins from which the pies are made

Aren't McxDonald's pumpkin pies just the best

But there's dead sugar

I want the REAL MCDONALDS PUMPKINS

plus, since mr Timberlake's **** is so small i just wanna poop if he doesn't give me from behind with 3 pumpkins which are carefully selected, not THAT big but still moreson that Justin Timberlake could dance wit hme in gay parade and i can **** him while Demi is singing and then he can **** me frrom behing WITH PUMPKINS. cause i have seen his **** and it is so small. and i yet want to **** Britney's first true love

i-X-****-NOW-OKAY.jpg

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Sorry to break it to u, but it seems Timberflop doesnt have a small **** after all. Maybe thats why he has such a big ego even tho he was never that attractive to begin with. Not only one of his exes said that, but someone who worked with him as well: 

0:25

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Sorry to break it to u, but it seems Timberflop doesnt have a small **** after all. Maybe thats why he has such a big ego even tho he was never that attractive to begin with. Not only one of his exes said that, but someone who worked with him as well: 

0:25

Andy Cohen's show is that reliable to you? we haven't really seen i guess. i just predicted he has because he is so pathetic. maybe it is still yet a lie i actually would prefer him gay and with small ****. and with smaller head!!

4 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

Andy Cohen's show is that reliable to you? we haven't really seen i guess. i just predicted he has because he is so pathetic. maybe it is still yet a lie i actually would prefer him gay and with small ****. and with smaller head!!

Im not talking about Andy Cohen, but Patricia Clarkson. Why would she lie about that? For what? And one of his exes also said that many years ago. Isnt his nickname trousersnake too? Lol Hes pathetic I agree with that, but he always was so ******* cocky... I always thought he was that confident bc his mom always thought he was so ******* amazing (like Britneys parents did with JL), but maybe his confidence comes from him being well endowed as well.

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Im not talking about Andy Cohen, but Patricia Clarkson. Why would she lie about that? For what? And one of his exes also said that many years ago. Isnt his nickname trousersnake too? Lol Hes pathetic I agree with that, but he always was so ******* cocky... I always thought he was that confident bc his mom always thought he was so ******* amazing (like Britneys parents did with JL), but maybe his confidence comes from him being well endowed as well.

LOL anyway would like to see a pic or Justin in trousers i mean why hasn't he made more naked picture OR has he? and it is not clear on picture

I want proof that his **** is more beautiful than him

haha well endowed is a beautiful word, isn't it? instead just saying directly, they say well endowed.

• Super Moderators
Just now, QZeusLiquorQ said:

makes my day(s) happier to know. a **** says a lot aobut person after all.. one way or another

I'm just gonna say it. Duck is life. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

🦄 💛🧡💜

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm just gonna say it. Duck is life. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I have Duck TV in my TVbox

gives it all the more right meaning, to the movie channel Duck TV. I could paint a stim on my TV monitor so the logo says **** and Duck at the same time

* paint a tree stem yes the fat U on the logo requires a fat ****. Not small or large but fat

• Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

* paint a tree stem yes the fat U on the logo requires a fat ****. Not small or large but fat

i - 

Mhm. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

20 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

LOL anyway would like to see a pic or Justin in trousers i mean why hasn't he made more naked picture OR has he? and it is not clear on picture

I want proof that his **** is more beautiful than him

haha well endowed is a beautiful word, isn't it? instead just saying directly, they say well endowed.

Idk why he never made naked pics lol maybe in the future when is really on a mid life crisis, hell be naked in a movie lol 

Well, he was always really cocky even with that hair and nose, so maybe he really has a good **** after all lol 

I think people say endowed just to not feel nasty saying smt like "yas he has such a fine ****, I loved/would love to ride it" :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

tumblr_m43faeYtaK1r71ck4.png

tenor.gif

tumblr_mnn2ccr1fK1rivb74o1_400.gif

justin-timberlake-big-bulge-picture-min.

755d87fc4e757fa683b202e0248b009b.jpg

https://bp2.blogger.com/_uVOCskAA8K4/R9X8Pku5DzI/AAAAAAAAAJE/air96sYR8W0/s1600-h/TimberlakeJustin-concertbulge.jpg 

https://bp3.blogger.com/_uVOCskAA8K4/R9X8Q0u5D0I/AAAAAAAAAJM/cqhXil2AoHg/s1600-h/justinnoshirtconcert.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Idk why he never made naked pics lol maybe in the future when is really on a mid life crisis, hell be naked in a movie lol 

Well, he was always really cocky even with that hair and nose, so maybe he really has a good **** after all lol 

I think people say endowed just to not feel nasty saying smt like "yas he has such a fine ****, I loved/would love to ride it" :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

tumblr_m43faeYtaK1r71ck4.png

tenor.gif

tumblr_mnn2ccr1fK1rivb74o1_400.gif

justin-timberlake-big-bulge-picture-min.

755d87fc4e757fa683b202e0248b009b.jpg

https://bp2.blogger.com/_uVOCskAA8K4/R9X8Pku5DzI/AAAAAAAAAJE/air96sYR8W0/s1600-h/TimberlakeJustin-concertbulge.jpg 

https://bp3.blogger.com/_uVOCskAA8K4/R9X8Q0u5D0I/AAAAAAAAAJM/cqhXil2AoHg/s1600-h/justinnoshirtconcert.jpg

yes its true about the usage of endowed BUT I- would feel even worse to censor myself like that :/ instant moodkiller if i had to say it :P id say big gift in the middle or something  LFMAO

good work to show me thanks

Exhell peeps are always so operative

2 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

yes its true about the usage of endowed BUT I- would feel even worse to censor myself like that :/ instant moodkiller if i had to say it :P id say big gift in the middle or something  LFMAO

good work to show me thanks

Exhell peeps are always so operative

I think its just a funny way to say it haha 

Ure welcome! 

• Like 1