Ally Brooke teams up with Afrojack for new dance floor banger "What Are We Waiting For?"

• Super Administrators

Ally Brooke has a new-ish song on the way. It's titled "What Are We Waiting For?," produced by Afrojack. 

I say new-ish because Ally has performed the song in the past, but the studio version hasn't been made available until now.

I'm a big Ally fan. She just keeps it cute and works hard :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

Listen to the disco-tinged bop below:

Related:

brooke.jpg.bd099ca18a885e2f83b605c001bbe548.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I'm not the biggest fan of hers but I gotta respect her hustle. She's consistently giving her fans content. 

Side note. I dont understand why she relies so much on playback, when she was with 5H she always sang live? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Exhale+

Ooh the live version is a bop :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Look forward to the studio version being released :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

'Cause if you're not really here, then the stars don't even matter

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

She's consistently giving her fans content. 

Meanwhile Normani is still waiting on God to say release new music :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Exhale+

She is slowly becoming my fave from 5H.  She is such a sweetheart and for that alone she deserves so much more success.

I also hope Lauren will find an image and sound that works best for her asap.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Neneleaks said:

At this point even God's like,"Girl, keep it!". :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Screamingg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Exhale+

She’s also breaking into acting...which i totally called. Normani should call this chicks management :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Super Moderators

Look at your watch now. You're still a supa hot female. You got your million dollar contract, and they're all waiting for your hot track.

What are we waiting? What we waiting? What we waiting? What we waiting?

What are we waiting for? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜