Katy Perry's 2001 debut LP, "Katy Hudson," is finally online to stream

• Super Administrators

Katy Perry knew there was a demand for her debut album, and she delivered :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

The LP, titled "Katy Hudson" (her real name), is a Christian-pop album that Katy released when she was just 16-years-old. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

It's available on Amazon Music and soon on Spotify. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

(It's also low-key already been on YouTube for years but still).

Exhale, are YOU streaming? :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

hudson.jpg.49ab7058ed7bdec87e33301a6e3fd333.jpg

• Love 5

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Sis Teenage Dream was really good, don't even play like that lol

Teenage Dream and PRISM were fantastic albums, besides their immense commercial success. 

• Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Super Moderators

Wait... it came out in 2001? As in the year of peak Britney? No wonder she didn't make it big then. Britney, simply... eclipsed everyone. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+

Christian - related music is so weird to me tbh, I feel like this concept exists exclusively in the USA lol. This reminded me of this christian-rock group Skillet I used to listen when I was a teenager: 

The lead singer can get it tbh :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Christian - related music is so weird to me tbh, I feel like this concept exists exclusively in the USA lol. This reminded me of this christian-rock group Skillet I used to listen when I was a teenager:

Me too, when I was a teen. It was Hillsong for me back in high school. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Me too, when I was a teen. It was Hillsong for me back in high school. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Taste!! And seriously though, I would let John Cooper destroy my azz, look at him in the present omg daddyyyyyy:
Skillet Singer Calls Out Christian Leaders Rejecting Their Faith by  “Regurgitating Jesus' Words”

John Cooper :: millennialentrepreneurs.com

• Love 2
  • Super Moderators
Just now, BUWYGF said:

Taste!! And seriously though, I would let John Cooper destroy my azz, look at him in the present omg daddyyyyyy:

What about me? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

🦄 💛🧡💜