Britney: if you ever get overwhelmed, step back and take a breath

Oh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Oh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Oh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby vOh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Oh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Oh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby vOh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Oh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Oh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby vOh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Oh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Oh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby vOh Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

(NB! Don't count it as spam"! I am SIMPLY TAKING BABY STEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As instructed by the Dolls and kid's friendly queen Britney and her awesome sister Jamie Lynn who instructs Britney

never mind i am getting hungry needing my Fanta Shokata now

• Haha 1
  • Super Administrators
1 hour ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

(NB! Don't count it as spam"! I am SIMPLY TAKING BABY STEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As instructed by the Dolls and kid's friendly queen Britney and her awesome sister Jamie Lynn who instructs Britney

never mind i am getting hungry needing my Fanta Shokata now

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 4

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

OMG Jordan I literally went: :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Lol I know. The delusion in me is real. But the fact I not only said take a breath, but to take the extra step... Queen and I are on the same wavelength :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

7 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Whether it's her posting or not, I needed that.. my anxiety has been reaching scary new peaks recently :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Alprazolam is waiting for you tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I am pretty sure Britney was on Exhale at least a couple times. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Even Lynne said before that she read the news on the MP, right?  And other big stars like Lady Gaga for example check their fan page out as well. So why wouldn't Britney? I think the curiosity would be to big to not do it..

• Love 1

This pretty much confirms she's not posting (well, we knew that...). Why the hell would she copy someone else's caption? Such a lazy throwaway thing to do. They didn't even try to pass it off as "look at this pretty picture I found."

Also, these make me irrationally angry -> 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂 !!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Shiieet, I was looking for this earlier with reverse image search but didn't find anything! ******* knew it.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I did too 

We've been fooled by her team once again:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok not to be weird but this is the second Instagram post where she low-key quoted what I was saying a few days ago :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Second Tweet

I wouldn’t doubt it if she did... to this day I swear she added Clumsy and No seas cortes because I sent her a DM making my case as to why she needed to add them to the set list 😂😂 ... me and hundreds of other fans probably did ...but in my head it was my DM that she read