NCT U - Make a Wish (Birthday Song)

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, 5HINee said:

I literally lost the war :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: 

Hide contents

stan johnny yayy

Y4g0IuB.gif

He literally isn't on the level of Lucas. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Spoiler

Stan Lucas yay!

638567a980a41d92be09f1c518603b01.gif

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

21 hours ago, Roxxy said:

how dare you not acknowledge this boy :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Reveal hidden contents

He's mad. See.

8fd5bae746a4917b5ea6fc3e4f8c230d70fc64be

because he is a 

Spoiler

I admit I stopped after watching this scene for the first time

original.gif

and watched it again and again :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

but that doesn't mean I like his existence in the group :clownery_makeup_meme:

but still this scene:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

original.gif

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, 5HINee said:

because he is a 

Hide contents

I admit I stopped after watching this scene for the first time

original.gif

and watched it again and again :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

but that doesn't mean I like his existence in the group :clownery_makeup_meme:

but still this scene:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

original.gif

WAAAAAAA get away from him. He's mine. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

On 10/12/2020 at 10:04 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't listen to their music much, but I like watching crack / compilation videos of them on YouTube. They have so many members already, but a lot of them are genuinely funny and memorable as well. Though, since there's so many of them, it's really hard to pick a bias. :eyes_britney_laugh: Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun, Ten and Jungwoo are all contenders. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: Ten and Jungwoo are some of the gayest K-Pop idols I've ever seen, so I'm starting to lean more towards them. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I like watching crack too :) 

(just sounded cool)

that said i think Asian prime artists prouduce the mostest sweat and tears to bring prime songs

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

that said i think Asian prime artists prouduce the mostest sweat and tears to bring prime songs

Stream Blood, Sweat & Tears:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

💛💜

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

💛💜

the taste you have in music:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: this is their best song :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

WAAAAAAA get away from him. He's mine. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

original.gif

this gif is so addictive:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: I can't help but look at it again and again

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

💛💜

thanks

songs i need on my iPod...

:D

i am feeling bloodsucking and optimistic at the same time so i want more songs on my iPod

... just kidding though i won't ever buy iPod again. my ******* bad iPod got stolen like 5-6 years ago

and I have Nokia 3310 :')]]

anyway

i need Shinee , Asian bloodpumping artists on my Nokia 3310

and wuuut??
i have to question do anyone have some good Russian songs in their mind to offer me??

it is a good deal

i will always remember the person who brings me new favorites i am not aware of

don't get disturbed i have attention deficit

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

the taste you have in music:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: this is their best song :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

original.gif

this gif is so addictive:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: I can't help but look at it again and again

Dope is their best song followed by Anpanman:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

WAAAAAAA not you turning into a Lucas stan. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

🦄 💛🧡💜

39 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Dope is their best song followed by Anpanman:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

WAAAAAAA not you turning into a Lucas stan. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Dope, Anpanman ??? tenor.gif?itemid=4669717

the way you keep shocking me with your each post:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

original.gif

his deep gaze, also his entire face screams... you know:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
5 hours ago, 5HINee said:

Dope, Anpanman ??? tenor.gif?itemid=4669717

the way you keep shocking me with your each post:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

original.gif

his deep gaze, also his entire face screams... you know:wink_britney_everytime_white:

I prefer their hip hop sounding songs more than the pop ones. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I'm 100% sure Lucas is big. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
4 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

@Roxxy I thought you would recommend me more songs

NB" i am not doing this because i want to be your friend i only do it because i know you are a living encyclopedia!

just kidding , i love you

but not as a sexfriend, a kitten, a secret hetero . i am gay as ****

Oh ok! Sorry!

Here ya go. 💛💜

🦄 💛🧡💜

On 10/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, IAmJustAKnee said:

@5HINee Oh my god I didn't know there were NCTzens and Shawols on here! Are you the only one? I was so shocked to see this thread when scrolling.

Lately I've been trying to tweet about them for BH's Twitter but it keeps flopping :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

sorry for late response

also YAAAAAAAS !!!! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: you're a shawol and nctzen too ???:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: I love that both group!

SHINee is my first and favorite kpop group

I actually stan many. it's so hard to follow every step of them :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: it takes hours to catch up their latest news every day:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

-SHINee and indiviual members

-NCT (mostly Johnny and NCT 127 and U)

-BTS

-NU'EST

and many:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team
On 10/16/2020 at 3:18 PM, 5HINee said:

sorry for late response

also YAAAAAAAS !!!! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: you're a shawol and nctzen too ???:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: I love that both group!

SHINee is my first and favorite kpop group

I actually stan many. it's so hard to follow every step of them :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: it takes hours to catch up their latest news every day:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

-SHINee and indiviual members

-NCT (mostly Johnny and NCT 127 and U)

-BTS

-NU'EST

and many:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I loooovee all of them and the "latest news" part, I feel! I like so much that it's always scattered and even more when going into K-pop :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: