NCT U - Make a Wish (Birthday Song)

7 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not a fan, tbh. Might grow on me, but most NCT songs just aren't for me. The last one I liked was "Simon Says", which is the one that divided fans the most, so... :eyes_britney_laugh:

SIMON SAYS IS AWESOME. I LITERALLY LISTEN TO IT EVERYDAY!!!!

it will grow for sure. Xiaojun surprised me the most. He literally outshined everyone involved in the song and mv.:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:  I was screaming after the first listen :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm here for Lucas! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

WHYYY :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: the only useless one in the mv and song. he brought nothing to the table

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, 5HINee said:

Literally nobody cares about NCT :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I better not open a thread about them next time :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I said this in my flop thread but this couldn't stop me opening another one:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+

I don't listen to their music much, but I like watching crack / compilation videos of them on YouTube. They have so many members already, but a lot of them are genuinely funny and memorable as well. Though, since there's so many of them, it's really hard to pick a bias. :eyes_britney_laugh: Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun, Ten and Jungwoo are all contenders. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: Ten and Jungwoo are some of the gayest K-Pop idols I've ever seen, so I'm starting to lean more towards them. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡

• Super Moderators
17 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

WHYYY the only useless one in the mv and song. he brought nothing to the table

I'm sorry you feel that way but he brought the visuals. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
17 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

new avatar, let's go I should make one out of Nayeon's teaser clip, tbh 

You always make great avatars. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: and do it! I wanna see Nayeon on Exhale! 

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
15 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Though, since there's so many of them, it's really hard to pick a bias. Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun, Ten and Jungwoo are all contenders

Mark. Period. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

that laugh... literally inject that ish into my veins... :melt_weird_drift_wow:

OMG this video. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Also, the V Live with Lucas... I've seen that a million times already. I'm obsessed with that video! They look so cute together. My NCT loves. 💛💜

WAAAAAAA your new avie!

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Sorry I am not an expert at K-Pop, but who are they? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:
Are they supposed to be the (fashion) bad boys from K-Pop?
I was impressed by how impeccable are BTS in their choreos, but them...? 
It is the first time I see a korean group dancing so bad :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

(no offense for the fans :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:)

• Haha 1

There's something I don't understand, Lucas is in 3 different K-pop bands, like... how does it work exactly? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:
I saw him on "SuperM" first, and then looking at some random videos I realized that is on "WayV" and now "NCT U", right? :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Exhale+
7 hours ago, Luminous said:

There's something I don't understand, Lucas is in 3 different K-pop bands, like... how does it work exactly? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:
I saw him on "SuperM" first, and then looking at some random videos I realized that is on "WayV" and now "NCT U", right? :typing_keyboard_computer:

NCT (without the U) is a boy group under SM Entertainment, and if I'm not mistaken, it technically has an infinite amount of members. With the release of the new album, there's 23 of them. Usually, they release music as subunits consisting of different members. Their subunits include:

• NCT U
  • NCT 127
  • NCT DREAM
  • WayV

Some of the members are part of multiple subunits. Lucas is part of NCT U and WayV. WayV is supposed to be a Chinese subunit that focuses on the Chinese market. :typing_keyboard_computer:

When it comes to SuperM, it's not directly connected to NCT, as far as I know. I think SM called them a "supergroup", and it consists of members from different SM groups (EXO, SHINee and NCT). :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡

On 10/12/2020 at 10:04 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't listen to their music much, but I like watching crack / compilation videos of them on YouTube. They have so many members already, but a lot of them are genuinely funny and memorable as well. Though, since there's so many of them, it's really hard to pick a bias. :eyes_britney_laugh: Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun, Ten and Jungwoo are all contenders. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: Ten and Jungwoo are some of the gayest K-Pop idols I've ever seen, so I'm starting to lean more towards them. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Pick Johnny as your bias. it's guaranteed that your life will full with enjoy. I'm not saying this particularly about NCT but almost all kpop groups have many funny crack compilations :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

23 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I'm sorry you feel that way but he brought the visuals. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

he definitely looks good but I don't know, kind of overrated in every aspect:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: love ya

21 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The way I gasped

cake.jpg

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: the way I made Jordan an nctzen 

you could pick a better bias aka Johnny:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Ej3QzmeU8AI9wxu.jpg

EimL18EVoAYfdR6?format=jpg&name=large

20 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Their make up is flawless 💅:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

19 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

Sorry I am not an expert at K-Pop, but who are they? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:
Are they supposed to be the (fashion) bad boys from K-Pop?
I was impressed by how impeccable are BTS in their choreos, but them...? 
It is the first time I see a korean group dancing so bad :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

(no offense for the fans :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:)

dancing bad? I'm sorry I'm an ARMY and yeah I love BTS's dancing but as a whole there is no hole at dance department in NCT. and NCT kinda outdance BTS in the late years.

19 hours ago, Luminous said:

WOW, SM literally made it. :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: A person who found out Lucas with SuperM. :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: he is in WayV, NCT U, NCT and SuperM.

18 hours ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

Tbh there is a lot I don't understand about the K-pop industry. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I am also a fan of some K-pop bands... but you always hear these weird things about the managment mistreating the idols? Wtf is going on there? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I hear this kind of things all the time. it's so bad and sad for those idols who waited to debut for years

• Love 1