Which song do you never get tired of?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a quite a few, but the one I never, ever skip/get tired of is Overprotected.  It's a breath of fresh air every time I hear it. 

Unpopular opinion but honestly, HIAM does it for me every time. It’s hard to describe but the vocals have a crazy fractal layering that most people don’t notice, it’s almost hypnotizing. 

Okay here we go:

Posted Images

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

There's a lot. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

But at the top of my head right now is Loverboy by Mariah Carey. 💛💜

I love Loverboy

And I'm glad Glitter got the justice she deserved :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 4

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I love Loverboy

And I'm glad Glitter got the justice she deserved

So many underrated tracks on that album. Really one of her best. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

So many underrated tracks on that album. Really one of her best. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Ikr :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

My faves are Last Night A DJ Saved My Life and If We, I love how deep Ja Rule's voice is on it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 3

• Exhale+
Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

Bopsss

Also, me listening to Soul Control: :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Dont forget that violin intro to Remember where you are :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I tried educating this masterpiece to the Exhale locals, i will tell you, but they let that thread flop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+

There's a quite a few, but the one I never, ever skip/get tired of is Overprotected. :melt_weird_drift_wow: It's a breath of fresh air every time I hear it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

There's a quite a few, but the one I never, ever skip/get tired of is Overprotected. :melt_weird_drift_wow: It's a breath of fresh air every time I hear it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Overprotected was something else, what can we say :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Dont forget that violin intro to Remember where you are :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I tried educating this masterpiece to the Exhale locals, i will tell you, but they let that thread flop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Ugh I love it so much :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Yes I remember that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

My faves are Last Night A DJ Saved My Life and If We, I love how deep Ja Rule's voice is on it

WAAAAAAA taste! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Ugh I love it so much :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

WYP? was too good i will say :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

WYP? and FN defined my year musically :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Yes I remember that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

My appreciation threads (minus madonna and xtina appreciation threads) are usually flops so i was not suprised :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Overprotected's bridge though :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Do you prefer the original version or the remix more?

XmblQg.gif

cb0d1dfb9ce1682e044e7ebde068379d.gif

• Love 3
  • Like 2

• Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

There's a quite a few, but the one I never, ever skip/get tired of is Overprotected. It's a breath of fresh air every time I hear it.

Of course. I expect nothing else from a club member. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜