Most Influential Female Singers by Google Trends | 2004-2020

1 hour ago, GaSt said:

Britney is huge worldwide, Beyonce is big only in the states. No one cares about her outside the US. People from the states think she is big outside their country because they don't know what goes on outside their country 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lemonade would have flopped if it were not for US sales, and the last time she was international was in the Sasha fierce era but otherwise people out of the US know her only because she is a singer but dont care about her. Thats why her last 2 albums flopped :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Is it bad I, a non-American person a part of Generation Z didn't know about Beyonce until my parents told me they were seeing her concert in the mid 2010s and I thought that "Queen B" was referring to Lorde because of her songs Royals? Yet I've known Britney my entire life. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Where I am, people my age that I talked to didn't seem to care or know about Lemonade in 2016. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

Spoiler

But then again, those people didn't seem to care or know about Britney Jean in 2013. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She keeps winning.   Top 10 (2004-2020): Rihanna Britney Beyoncé Miley Gaga Shakira Taylor Selena Madonna Jennifer Lopez   Full list:

And If they counted from 99 to 2003 as well, she would be #1 with a large difference

Britney is huge worldwide, Beyonce is big only in the states. No one cares about her outside the US. People from the states think she is big outside their country because they don't know what goes on

Posted Images

crazy how she was the most searched female on 2005-2006 even she was not releasing music or promoting herself wtf

AND IT'S INSANE the huge difference when 2007 started omfg :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I was looking for a good cover! Featured. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

you have a new avi every time I log in to Exhale, who are you :howdareyou_meme_cat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Is it bad I, a non-American person a part of Generation Z didn't know about Beyonce until my parents told me they were seeing her concert in the mid 2010s and I thought that "Queen B" was referring to Lorde because of her songs Royals? Yet I've known Britney my entire life. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Where I am, people my age that I talked to didn't seem to care or know about Lemonade in 2016. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

Hide contents

But then again, those people didn't seem to care or know about Britney Jean in 2013. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

If u dont mind me asking that... Where r u from? 

Genuinely shocked that Rihanna and Miley are so high. Also somewhat surprised that Mrs. Petty isn't in the Top 10 considering that she's featured on like over 100 songs at this point. Selena barely making the Top 10 while Mariah didn't is kind of a crime, too.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yet people say "Britney wasn't the biggest female artist of the 00s and Beyonce was bigger" ? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

obviously Beyoncé is going to have a better commercial performance because she has the support of black people and was able to withstand the pressure of fame. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:
But we all know who penetrated into world popular culture and was a trend even in its worst days. :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: Not just anyone :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Anyway, he spent so many years at number 1 google.
Rihanna deserves to be in first place, that woman is fire at all hours. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

@Hooked-On-Knee is from India, like me :)

Thats so cool! Id love to go to India someday. There are some great movies that were filmed there and I remember when Alanis went there bc she needed a break so she recorded thank u acknowledging that. 

• Love 1