Most Influential Female Singers by Google Trends | 2004-2020

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She keeps winning.   Top 10 (2004-2020): Rihanna Britney Beyoncé Miley Gaga Shakira Taylor Selena Madonna Jennifer Lopez   Full list:

And If they counted from 99 to 2003 as well, she would be #1 with a large difference

Britney is huge worldwide, Beyonce is big only in the states. No one cares about her outside the US. People from the states think she is big outside their country because they don't know what goes on

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

but you are the most searched and influential on exhale  

2 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

true, roxy is iconic.

Aww, you guys. I love you. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

TEEHEE 💛💜

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought we were gonna see Britney among the most searched in 2019-2020 

I think Britney has been more talked about and searched this year. The video stops on the beginning of 2020, right? 

• Super Moderators
Just now, Bundy said:

I think Britney has been more talked about and searched this year. The video stops on the beginning of 2020, right? 

it seems it stops after the super bowl :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

49 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yet people say "Britney wasn't the biggest female artist of the 00s and Beyonce was bigger" ? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Britney is huge worldwide, Beyonce is big only in the states. No one cares about her outside the US. People from the states think she is big outside their country because they don't know what goes on outside their country britney spears GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
Just now, GaSt said:

Britney is huge worldwide, Beyonce is big only in the states. No one cares about her outside the US. People from the states think she is big outside their country because they don't know what goes on outside their country britney spears GIF

Legit true.

Lemonade would have flopped if it were not for US sales, and the last time she was international was in the Sasha fierce era but otherwise people out of the US know her only because she is a singer but dont care about her. Thats why her last 2 albums flopped :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Will this post be mainpaged or something? I never had one :( 

@Roxxy

InfamousRealisticCopepod-max-1mb.gif

Wow, yr such a successful exhaler but this is your first main-page? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

U have alot of amazing threads doe ngl

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: