Lady Gaga reportedly submitted "Alice" to the GRAMMYs for "Best Dance Recording"

• Exhale+
7 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Dance in the Dark was also nominated for Best Dance Recording back in the day (lost to Rihanna's Only girl) and it was considered for a single but it didn't make the final cut so yes, there's hope, but I'd say: keep your expectations low to avoid disappointment. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

still can't believe dance in the dark lost :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: that track is amazing 

• Love 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't it funny how the emote name is :duadance: and if you say it, it sounds like "Do-a-dance" And if @Jordan Miller thought of naming the emote so because of this, he's a genius

Understandable. It's in the Top 3 best songs on the album along with Pee On Me and Free Britney. 

Babylon would have been a better submission. .

Posted Images