Lady Gaga reportedly submitted "Alice" to the GRAMMYs for "Best Dance Recording"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't it funny how the emote name is :duadance: and if you say it, it sounds like "Do-a-dance" And if @Jordan Miller thought of naming the emote so because of this, he's a genius

Understandable. It's in the Top 3 best songs on the album along with Pee On Me and Free Britney. 

Babylon would have been a better submission. .

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Stefani said:

Understandable. It's in the Top 3 best songs on the album along with Pee On Me and Free Britney. 

I think u got an auto-correct boo :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I stan the message of the song.:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: The song itself, not so much. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: I like the verses but the 2015-chorus is a no-no for me, especially with Gaga who is known for her impeccable choruses. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

This aint it boo :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Punishment: Blast Free Woman on Loud speakers in your balcony :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

This aint it boo :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Punishment: Blast Free Woman on Loud speakers in your balcony :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I actually just listened to it but it's a pass for me.:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: The vocals are amazing.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I just don't like the melody/beat. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

Then Alice came and :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Spoiler

I came as well :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I actually just listened to it but it's a pass for me.:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: The vocals are amazing.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I just don't like the melody/beat. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

The melody alone makes the song :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Spoiler

Free woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Flop the ice

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Then Alice came and :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Alice was EVERYTHING

Chromatica (And Disco music) are the reason i want to learn the violin :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

#Queengagasimpact

• Love 1

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hide contents

Free woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Flop the ice

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Lyrically, yes.
Vocally, yes.

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, alexxxx said:

thank u, next is your best album queen

omg it is omygod it means the world to me im crying rn stop i love u tnx 4 loving that record kbye for now. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

44 minutes ago, BritFreakDownUnder said:

Did 911 not even enter the billboard 100 ?? It deserved a little better then that  , but maybe not the choice for 2nd single .. I no I no .. Music not the bling will be the response lol  🙄🙄

Oh that Jordan , he sooo predictable 

😝😝

Is 911 even a single? It hasn't been sent to radio in the U.S. as far as I know. Also assuming that it is a single, it'd be the 3rd one after Stupid Love and ROM. 

• Like 1