Madonna dyes her hair pink and reveals she voted for...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh, she could've been such a **** M I L F, but she decided to go the pillow face route. I mean, whatever helps her sleep at night, but, in my opinion, it's just sad. Wrinkles are beautiful. 

Serious question, is she using a filter, or is it her real face? 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The header for this topic made me think it was an alien for real...I would have NEVER guessed that is Madonna...and I love the old Madonna. Shame how she went from being such a beauty icon to a plastic wannabe doll face

Kylie Jenner is rumoured to have had extensive surgery. Britney Spears admitted to a cosmetic doctor doing "fun stuff" to her. Madonna is much older, in showbiz, so I don't get why would anyone be surprised she may have had cosmetic work done.

I remember those lip fillers Madonna tried in the early 90s—looked cool! Nothing new there, and it's really not a problem. Also, she does take care of her face; she, of course, washes it like we all do, cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates it, nourishes, it, etc. Nowadays, there are so many great products and techniques (all sorts of facials, red light & blue light skin care, etc.) that do not require surgery or Botox. And Madonna has her own advanced, sophisticated skin care line, MDNA Skin.

There is obviously still a taboo about cosmetic work, and lots of assumptions are made if someone looks younger than they "should." What matters is moderation. Some people went to extremes and it only made them look uglier if anything. 

37 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I did it first, i have had either full pink hair or pink and blonde since Jan 2020. My impact is terrifying :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Pink hair in 2006, before Gaga was even invented on the blueprint, says hi    :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Manic Panic and that other brand say hi. Highly Commercial brands have launched pink hair for 7+ years. 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
8 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Speaking of Dula Doop, why do her lips look like a prolapsed anus in this picture?! Has she been getting fillers?! :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Omg i thought i was the only one who was confused of her lips, but hopefully she isn't because she is such a beautiful woman.

• Love 1

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

22 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Pink hair in 2006, before Gaga was even invented on the blueprint, says hi    :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Manic Panic and that other brand say hi. Highly Commercial brands have launched pink hair for 7+ years. 

Best It Was A Joke GIFs | Gfycat

• Exhale+
48 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Bed Of Roses GIF by P!NK

Cool, I love her and most of u, But P!NK did it before it was a trend in the year 2000. This look is nothing new. 

Yes this was when Pink had an R&B doing black girl music..

Pushed on her by LA Reid when she repeatedly told him that was not her style of music

She looks fine.  She needed a change from the blonde rut her recent era’s have been stuck in.  Once the Queen of reinvention, now just a factory of recycled trends with no distinctive new sounds or looks.  Hopefully this is a step in the right direction and she gets lost in a whole new vibe and leaves the thirsty collabs and political statements alone.

23 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Bed Of Roses GIF by P!NK

Cool, I love her and most of u, But P!NK did it before it was a trend in the year 2000. This look is nothing new. 

Yes this was when Pink had an R&B doing black girl music..

Yeah. And Samantha Fox did it even earlier in 1988.