Madonna dyes her hair pink and reveals she voted for...

• Super Administrators

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Do you guys like the new do? First two pictures are a slay, then that third one is the angle she just loves. I have to stan though.

madonna-pink.jpg.abf7d52f54be6117f2ef3aa5e48186c5.jpg

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh, she could've been such a sexy M I L F, but she decided to go the pillow face route. I mean, whatever helps her sleep at night, but, in my opinion, it's just sad. Wrinkles are beautiful. 

Serious question, is she using a filter, or is it her real face? 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

With how 2020 is going and the title I thought it wasn’t going to be an obvious choice who she voted for :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: anyways stream her best hits Hung Up & Material Girl :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+

Ugh, she could've been such a sexy M I L F, but she decided to go the pillow face route. I mean, whatever helps her sleep at night, but, in my opinion, it's just sad. Wrinkles are beautiful. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 9
  • Dislike 1

💋 i can't stop me 💋

The header for this topic made me think it was an alien for real...I would have NEVER guessed that is Madonna...and I love the old Madonna. Shame how she went from being such a beauty icon to a plastic wannabe doll face

• Dislike 1
  • Like 4

It doesn't suit her. Neither do half of her looks these days like those awful grillz she used to wear, but this look is especially bizarre. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Dula Peep's impact :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

dua-lipa-tie-dye-sweatshirt-instagram.jp

Speaking of Dula Doop, why do her lips look like a prolapsed anus in this picture?! Has she been getting fillers?! :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

💋 i can't stop me 💋

I did it first, i have had either full pink hair or pink and blonde since Jan 2020. My impact is terrifying :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

EDIT: Okay so someone took me as if i was being 100% Real.....it was a joke. I'm not that delusional

Best It Was A Joke GIFs | Gfycat