This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases Me Against the Music single featuring Madonna in 2003 (October 14)

Which one is the best Me Against The Music performance?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ABC Special, forever and always

On October 14, 2003, Britney Spears released Me Against the Music, featuring Madonna, as the lead single off her fourth studio album In the Zone. It was written by Britney, Madonna, Christopher "Trick

It's literally impeccable My favourite moment is during Madonna's part, the back bend is everything

Posted Images

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

most of her performances from SNL were taken down from youtube (Oops, Boys, MATM, Everytime, even her sketches are down). I suppose it’s a copyright issue...

you can check them all on Bilibili, though.

Everytime: https://m.bilibili.com/video/av90219938?from=search&seid=10276002516329962232

this link is more HD for everytime @Dussiniers

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Exhale+
38 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Never seen this either.

did she really want to be there?

she messed up with the choreography at some point :orangu_orangutan_ape:

i think it was still a pretty good performance and her energy was on point

it's a hard choreography so it's easy to mess up :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Exhale+
25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Stealing the thread to celebrate the anniversary of the song :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

This song deserves to be celebrated :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

let's start the exhale MATM challenge where we all attempt to do the choreography :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

#MATMChallenge 

• Like 1

All so iconic...

But my favorite ABC In The Zone Special.

Emerging from the dance floor, executive queen, oxygen masks, choreography and Britney enjoys each one of movements, this is Britney Jackson Spears, this is rhythm. In The Zone Special is the best with TRL.

This is my second favorite song after "Slave". She gave us a whole album of single performances, all different. Britney loves "Me Against the Music" and so do we.

• Love 1

I've just realize that we don't have a MATM Live performance with Madonna!!! :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:
...And at this point of life nobody cares :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

So, Britney is so big that she didn't need the guest artist in an award show or whatever to sing/dance with her to make MATM an international hit!!!

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: quoting somebody in some post... "when will your faves" :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red::idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Dussiniers said:

I've just realize that we don't have a MATM Live performance with Madonna!!! :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:
...And at this point of life nobody cares :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I actually still want a MATM performance with Madonna :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 2

I wanna get in the zone 💎