Jump to content

Young man wearing MAGA hat attacked at school and spit on by two girls


Recommended Posts


  • Super Moderators

If you’re not willing to report on the wrongdoings your fellow Trump supporters are doing then you have no business reporting on this. 

Why don’t you also mention how Trump supporters attacked a journalist? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/10/01/trump-supporter-attacks-wcco-photojournalist-in-duluth-you-want-to-be-violent-come-to-me/amp/

or a Trump supporter who attacked a 13 YO GIRL 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8755877/amp/Donald-Trump-supporter-attacks-girl-13-flagpole-mother-gave-middle-finger.html

Or how his supporters perform violent acts in Trumps name all the time 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story%3fid=58912889

 

if you don’t want to be perceived as hypocritical then report on both sides. You’re doing exactly what you hate “the left” is doing. I’ve said before that both sides of the extreme are wrong yet you’ve proven time and time again that you’re a part of these same people you hate, but from the right side. What do you get from doing this? Your love for Trump is very blind as you’ve proven countless times. Do you really think that the majority are going to be like “awww you’re sooo right I now claim Trump as my lord and savior” like so many of idolize him to the point it’s uncomfortably creepy. I would say the same about people idolizing Biden yet you don’t see that do you? You don’t see Biden supporters attacking people FOR BIDEN. Your role is to antagonize and quite frankly this whole “I would die for Trump I’ll blindly follow you off a mountain” act is getting old :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

  • Dislike 2
  • Like 7

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
24 minutes ago, Stefani said:

That's gross. I can't believe my fellow Liberals are acting like this. 

I don’t claim them. Just like the extreme conservative Trump supporters, there are also extreme liberals that shouldn’t be claimed 

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
8 hours ago, GMFlop said:

 

Something that leftist around here would do the same thing to that kid if they were on that place. @Jordan Miller care to put this on the main page? 

Anyone supporting this kind of behavior should be ashamed of themselves. 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
31 minutes ago, bliss said:

I'll never understand why americans take politics so seriously :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

This tbh. Americans are probably the easiest manipulated nation in the world :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: In general, they have great national pride, which is really just a lack of personal pride. When you have little to nothing to be proud of on personal basis, you gotta flaunt with what your nation achieved (given that you also provided nearly nothing but just being born there lol) 

Link to post
17 hours ago, GMFlop said:

 

Something that leftist around here would do the same thing to that kid if they were on that place. @Jordan Miller care to put this on the main page? 

Pretty disturbing. Those bullies deserve intervention, and I hope that man is okay.

Link to post

I feel so bad for the boy. I'm not a Trump supporter but assaulting someone is so wrong. Something like this can be so traumatic, not to mention this going viral. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Link to post
On 10/11/2020 at 5:07 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If you’re not willing to report on the wrongdoings your fellow Trump supporters are doing then you have no business reporting on this. 

Why don’t you also mention how Trump supporters attacked a journalist? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/10/01/trump-supporter-attacks-wcco-photojournalist-in-duluth-you-want-to-be-violent-come-to-me/amp/

or a Trump supporter who attacked a 13 YO GIRL 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8755877/amp/Donald-Trump-supporter-attacks-girl-13-flagpole-mother-gave-middle-finger.html

Or how his supporters perform violent acts in Trumps name all the time 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story%3fid=58912889

 

if you don’t want to be perceived as hypocritical then report on both sides. You’re doing exactly what you hate “the left” is doing. I’ve said before that both sides of the extreme are wrong yet you’ve proven time and time again that you’re a part of these same people you hate, but from the right side. What do you get from doing this? Your love for Trump is very blind as you’ve proven countless times. Do you really think that the majority are going to be like “awww you’re sooo right I now claim Trump as my lord and savior” like so many of idolize him to the point it’s uncomfortably creepy. I would say the same about people idolizing Biden yet you don’t see that do you? You don’t see Biden supporters attacking people FOR BIDEN. Your role is to antagonize and quite frankly this whole “I would die for Trump I’ll blindly follow you off a mountain” act is getting old :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

They are attacking a kid. No grownups here, just kids in school. Not cool. 

Link to post
On 10/11/2020 at 11:11 AM, GMFlop said:

 

Something that leftist around here would do the same thing to that kid if they were on that place. @Jordan Miller care to put this on the main page? 

This wouldve made news on TV and all over social media if it was the other way around. They're all the same. Shame on you for cementing hate in kids minds. Shame on all of you. 

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
4 hours ago, Rami said:

They are attacking a kid. No grownups here, just kids in school. Not cool. 

I didn’t say it was cool, but had it been the other way around he wouldn’t have reported on it. That’s my issue. What they did is inexcusable and horrible

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block