Guy hiking in Thousand Oaks asked Britney for directions

4 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

So she's out and about in picturesque places. If it was her posting on Instagram, how come she doesn't post any candids from her hikes? You'd think that would make more sense than the deluge of old content. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Because she doesn’t want to be bombarded by paparazzi and fandos!!! A lot of celebs post pictures days after they’ve done something to avoid crowds and to maintain privacy. I don’t think any of this is weird at all. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her dementia is smt else I swear

Trading all of my exhale points to get lost in Thousand Oaks so Britney could give me directions

Knowledgeable Queen. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, CallMeLavender said:

Me too! What I find strange tho is, doesn't it look like the entrance? Why would he ask for directions?

Which makes me wonder, did he see her and just decide to take the opportunity to talk to her by saying he's "lost"? 

I mean, I would pretend to be lost too if I saw her and had a chance to genuinely speak to her without being told to keep my distance from her. 

But overall that trail is not difficult at all and it is very hard to get lost. I mean, really all you do is go straight, see the sign that says "to waterfall", make the left (as the sign points), when u see the giant teepees you make a right, go down the hill, down the steps and huzzah! There's the waterfall. Literally just a left, right, left direction. 

I feel like he saw her and thought, "here's my chance, I'll pretend I'm lost so I can say I spoke to Britney Spears" 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Just Because said:

She is taking the weekend off. 

From posting? I think Britney took a year off from that. ;)

4 hours ago, born2dance4u said:

Because she doesn’t want to be bombarded by paparazzi and fandos!!! A lot of celebs post pictures days after they’ve done something to avoid crowds and to maintain privacy. I don’t think any of this is weird at all. 

A candid in front of a nondescript rock would make more sense than rose top in the garden 32, but guess which we'll see next.

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I feel like he saw her and thought, "here's my chance, I'll pretend I'm lost so I can say I spoke to Britney Spears" 

I mean in his defense...wouldn't we all do something like that? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I mean in his defense...wouldn't we all do something like that? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

No, I would too. I'm just saying the "I'm lost" excuse is kinda strange cuz it's such an easy trail. But I mean, if I saw Britney I'd pretend I'm lost too lol. 

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, MoonMan said:

did he said "hi britney" or "excuse miss"? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

I don't know how I would react meeting her so randomly

"hey britney I'm lost and I can see God sent me an angel"

Seriously

I would probably literally die... 

Queen of CPR! 🤣👑

• Haha 3

At least someone got their surprise desert performance lol (though not a dance performance but humble kindness and knowledge performance). :) 

He should have kept that to his close circle though, girl has had no privacy her whole life.  He's lucky that she's a humble kind queen like that. But let her have her peace, no need to exploit her kindness.  Please Exhale don't go there.

• Haha 2